Chapter 6: Angelic Artist?

The next day Eisuke said he was leaving for a business trip to Dubai for a week with Soryu.

I wasn't exactly comfortable having to be alone for a week. If Soryu was going to be here I'd feel safer around Ota and Baba.

They won't do anything to me, right?

It crossed my mind causing me to become anxious.

"You okay Hana? You seem tense." Ota asked sitting next to me on the couch in the penthouse.

"I'm fine."

"Alright." Ota gave me a smile and I faked one back. "Don't worry, nothing will happen to you while they're gone. You know what Eisuke would do if he found out anyone touched his things."

He was right. His words made me feel better knowing that he at least wouldn't try anything.

"No promises on my end." Baba laughed.

"Don't worry I'm sure he won't do anything." Ota said relaxing me.
"If you want you can stay in my room, and sleep on the couch."

"Thank you but I'm sure I'll be fine."

"Okay, if you change your mind just come up." Ota gleefully said.

I highly doubted I'd be going to Ota's room later that night. But once nightfall came Eisuke's large suite felt uncomfortable to be in by myself.

I gently knocked and the door opened suddenly surprising me.

"Hey Hana come on in." He said walking to the living room.

"I'm sorry I just didn't realize how uncomfortable it feels to be alone in such a big place." I said worried.

"Don't worry about it, I'm the same way."

"But your here alone all the time aren't you?"

"Well I'm not now am I?" He said with a devilish grin walking over to me.

"O-Ota.. That's too close."

"Who said Eisuke had to know?"

"I belong to him, it's wrong if I-"

He stopped my words by gently kissing me.

"Please." I wanted him to just leave me be, I wanted to go back to Eisuke's suite.

"N-no!" I pushed against his chest regaining my composure pushing away from him.

"Eisuke is going to find out." I said. "Get away from me if you value your life Ota."

With that I stormed out of his suite.