Chapter 5: Pain and Pleasure

When I awoke in the morning I was surprised to find Eisuke sleeping soundly next to me. He looked so gentle and soft when he slept, unlike his natural expression.

Since it was Sunday and I didn't have to work I chose to close my eyes and sleep for a another hour.

---

I yawned loudly as I grumbled noticing I slept an hour longer then I expected. Eisuke wasn't in the bedroom anymore, I figured he was either in his office or in the penthouse like usual.

I chose a plum colored v-neck and a pair of black capri leggings. One of my lazier outfits that still looked decent.

As I opened the door to head downstairs I saw Eisuke standing outside.

"I'm sorry, I was more exhausted then I thought." I said worried he would be mad.

"Probably because of last night." Eisuke grinned as I blushed.

"C'mon let's head downstairs."

As we made our way to the couches everyone greeted me like always.
I was beginning to notice Baba and Ota acted in harmony with the same angelic persona of being normal but in reality they were very dangerous. Soryu and Eisuke were about the same regarding coming off as rude and threatening. Mamoru was pretty much, well Mamoru.

"We have the meeting with Mr. Osaki today." Soryu said.

"Right." Eisuke responded and turned to me. "Are you okay staying here with Ota and Baba while we go and take care of a business meeting?"

"Yes."

"We'll have lots of fun Hana." Baba winked at me and I tried to remove the thought of what he had in mind.

"Now don't go taking my girlfriend to your suites." Eisuke glared at the two of them. Clearly he wasn't worried about Mamoru.

"I can promise I won't on my part but I don't know about Baba." Ota laughed.

Eisuke gave me a slight smile and headed out with Soryu.

"So Soryu is apart of business decisions?" I asked.

"Kinda, he's just there to scare the other person into agreeing to whatever it is Eisuke wants." Ota said.

"Ah, I see."

"Well what do you want to do?" Ota asked.

"I have a deck of cards, winner gets Hana for a night." Baba said playfully.

"I'll pass on that." I laughed.

"Well I know of a restaurant down the way we could go to." Ota said.

I was awfully hungry.

"Okay." I said as we headed out.

---

-later that evening-

"Congrats Eisuke!" Mamoru said and everyone raised their glasses.

Eisuke closed the deal with an investor in Dubai for another hotel opening. In celebration we drank champagne and the most elegant dinner I had ever tasted.

"Let's go celebrate." Eisuke said kissing my cheek.

"Now?"

Last night flashed inside my mind, causing my mind to flutter.

"Yes." I could see the lust in his eyes.

We walked upstairs and he pushed me back on the bed roughly climbing on top of me. Making sure he didn't loose any time.

"E-Eisu-" He cupped his hand over my mouth.

"Shh, just relax."

Eisuke's words settled me and I sank into the mattress awaiting more of his deep kisses and his soft hands running along my waist to my hips.