Chapter 4 (The accident)

COOKIESSS!!! I PASSED MY FINAL EXAM! WOOOOOO!!! THAT MEANS MEES CAN POST MORE OFTEN AND FINISH THOSE STORIES I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE STARTED. WHEEEEEE!! ANYWAYS IGNORE MY FACE, .. ya bums..., NAAAA I LOVE YOU GUYS ANYWAYS. ENJOY CHAPTER 4!

I woke up to Honey leaning over me. Her eyes were wet and her cheeks were stained with tears. “What’s wrong?” I asked. Her eyes welled up with more tears and she whispered, “It’s about my mom” I sat up in my bed worried. “What happened?” “She didn’t want me to stay with you so she came to get me and a drunk driver h-h-hit her” She cried harder and hugged my neck. I rubbed her back soothingly and felt bad for her. “It’s all my fault.” She whispered. I hugged and rocked her and tried to assure her it wasn’t. She wouldn’t come to school so I got ready by myself. She was sitting on my bed with her knees pulled to her chest sobbing. I hugged her and told her to come with me. She refused and told me she was going to the hospital to see her mom. I wanted to come with her, but I couldn’t afford to butt heads with John right now. I promised I would come at lunch and after school to see her and her mother. She gave me the hospital’s address and the room number, and then she went in the bathroom to get ready. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door. I walked into the school building and headed to my locker. Once I opened my locker I was slammed into it. I closed my eyes, anticipating a punch from whoever it was. When I didn’t feel the punch I slowly opened my eyes and stared into Logan’s His eyes were a really pretty mint green. I felt myself getting lost in them. I gave my head a shake to clear it. He stared into my eyes. “What’s your name new kid?” I looked at him and slowly said “Hunter…” He smiled. "That’s a nice name Hunter. Is it ok if I call u Hunt?" I nodded slowly, not wanting to create a scene or a fight. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. His chest was warm. I felt like I could melt right into him and become part of Logan. He lowered his hand and gently gave my cheeks a squeeze. I gasped and he chuckled. “See you around new kid.” He chuckled and walked away, giving me a nice view of his ass as he walked. I shook my head and stomped my foot. “I was and am not thinking about Logan’s ass.” I muttered to myself. I walked to my Algebra class and went inside. Logan was in there. “Shit” I muttered under my breath. I walked into the back desk and sat. Logan was right behind me. I couldn’t even breathe. I was nervous. I couldn’t concentrate on anything the teacher was saying. I was focusing on not screaming and running out of the building. I felt Logan’s hand brush against my ass and firmly grab hold of one cheek. I sucked in a startled breath. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “You’ve got a nice ass Hunt, it’s a real shame you have it tucked away.” I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood, so as not to squirm. It was getting harder and harder not to. I felt his breath on my neck and His lips nibble gently on my ear lobe. I couldn’t move; my body was frozen. I wasn’t even sure if I was breathing anymore. Then I felt my heart beating and I let out a breath I didn’t know I had held. I heard the bell ring and the teacher say “Ok, class you may g-” I didn’t wait for her to finish. I ran out before she could. It was lunch time. I had promised Honey I would see her and her mother now. I started towards the front door to leave and bumped into something warm and hard. I looked up, it was Logan. Was this guy the ninja version of My Little Pony?"Did I just think that?" I thought uneasily.  I muttered sorry and tried to pass around him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. He kissed me and I felt my knees wobble and go weak. I would have fallen if he hadn’t held me with his hand. “I have to go!” I shouted. He looked at me. “I have to g-” I tried again. He silenced me by rubbing the front of my jeans with his hand. I gasped and pushed him away. “I’m not gay!” I shouted back at him. I ran out of the building and ran to the hospital. The hospital wasn’t that far away; I had made it there in less than 20 minutes. I leaned against the door and tried to catch my breath. I walked in the building and looked at the paper Honey had given me. Room 201, Floor 3.  I went in the elevator and pressed 3. Once I reached the third floor I walked out and searched for room 201. I found it and looked inside. Honey was crying and holding her mother’s hand. When her eyes met mine, she ran to me and hugged me, sobbing uncontrollably into my shoulder. “It’s ok.” I rubbed her back and pulled the two room chairs next to the hospital bed and we both sat in them. She cried and cried and I realized I had to be back at school soon. I told her I had to go and kissed her. I ran down the stairs, desperate to make it back to school before someone noticed, and called John. As I made it to the building I saw John talking to the principal by the doors. “Fuck” I whispered slowly. I started to turn around when I heard John call my name. I cursed slightly under my breath and turned to look at him.