Tide of Terror

Having got the file, Sly and his gang were on their way to stop Sir Raleigh the Frog last located in the Welsh triangle.

Raleigh was the Fiendish five's chief machinist, bored of his life of luxury he got himself into piracy and being successful at found it to his liking.

Having spent enough time on the road it gave the team time to study up on Raleigh the Frog, helping them prepare for their visit.

After arriving at the entrance to Raleigh's hideout it was full of guards and search lights ready to stop any intruders. According to Bentley's amphibio – positing system he managed to pin point Raleigh's location in a blimp storm machine.

Making it into Raleigh's hideout, Sly had to get his book back and figure out why Raleigh needed that storm machine.

However most of Raleigh's hideout was alarmed or electric lasers and the controls were covered with locks. In order to retrieve the keys Sly would have to explore his hideout in order to get past certain areas.

Sly's POV

For a rich frog his hideout certainly doesn't show his wealth, everything was dark and dingy. The place didn't have many guards but best be careful anyway.

Travelling through the hideout was working up a sweat thanks to all the lava and furnaces around the place, although fortunately I managed to find some of the pages to the Thievius Raccoonus.

I still couldn't figure out why Raleigh was doing this what was he gaining from a storm machine, I know frogs like water but to have constant rain seems a bit excessive.

So far I was close to reaching Raleigh but I needed two more keys. Although I was not too fond of those crabs, I managed to pick up some treasure while obtaining a key and smashing everything in sight. My next key would lead me to Raleigh.

The closer we got to this mission the angrier I was becoming, I was determined to avenge my family and live up to the Cooper name, no matter what the cost.

Wandering through Raleigh's hideout and through the more regal areas, his wealth became more visible and he definitely didn't spare any cost on security, or on pictures of himself.

My body was becoming numb after being shocked a few times by those lasers and I could smell burning, I knew that I'd need some medical attention after this.

I reached a circle area style platform with multiple steps and statues, above them a giant skull and just my luck it shoots lasers. This time I managed to avoid any further injury and found another vault containing a page from the book.

But it wasn't over yet I had to avoid more lasers while jumping lily pads and avoiding water and then get past search lights and breaking alarms in order to finally reach the last key I needed.

After propelling myself from a canon it was time to beat Raleigh and find out who my next fiend would be.

After colliding with the window of the blimp I landed in front of Sir Raleigh the frog who didn't seem too pleased to see me.

"How delightful. We have a guest. The only thing is... I HATE UNEXPECTED GUESTS!" Raleigh yelled.

"Listen Raleigh, wipe out my family and steal what's mine you better expect company." I replied.

"Obviously I should have stuffed you out as well. Forgive me for not finishing the job I guess I'll just have to bloat to gigantean size and squishing you like the insignificant bug you are." Raleigh cried.

"Bring it on."

Watching Raleigh bloat up after swallowing a fly I found myself running and jumping on Platforms until he shrunk down giving me enough time to hit him. Upping the anti, not only was I avoiding Raleigh but I also had to make sure I didn't sink with the platforms.

Luckily for me Raleigh didn't put up much of a fight and soon after he was floating in the surrounding waters accepting defeat and informing me of my next match, Muggshot located in Mesa City.

From Raleigh's pages of the Thievius Raccoonus I discovered my ancestor Rioichi Cooper's ninja spire jump used to break into castles in Japan and helping me keep balance while on thin pointed objects

Making our escape and heading to Mesa City we got to Raleigh's blimp come crashing down and the storming weather clearing, boats found their way back to land as Raleigh was using the machine to lure in ships and steal from them. The Welsh triangle was left as nothing but a mystery.