OC Profile / Penelope's New Backstory

Sly Cooper 

Age - 20 

Height - 5ft 8 inch.

Bentley 

Age - 20

Height - 5ft 2 inch 

Murray 

Age - 20 

Height - 5ft 11 inch

Penelope

Age - 18

Height - 5ft 2 inch

Appearance - her appearance in Sly 4 but with Sly 3 clothing and height.

Penelope's Backstory 

Penelope moved to Paris, France when she was 16 and made friends with Lola and Bess at school, they quickly became friends and she found she fit in quite quickly.

Penelope was incredibly intelligent and due to her parent's profession she was forced to move around a lot. She found school wasn't challenging enough and when she became closer to Lola and Bess they revealed they were thieves. Although she was shocked at first Penelope became intrigued and found the challenge she needed.

Lola 'Ringtail' De'Loreann

Species: Raccoon 

Gender: Female 

Age: 19

Eye Colour: Blue 

Height: 5ft 6inch.

Appearance: Dark blonde fur with light blonde hair just past her shoulder and side fringe with purple streak at the front. Light brown spiral at the end of her tail. 

Personality- 

Socialite, polite, playful, caring, independent, stubborn, charming, mischievous, strong- minded, persuasive, sneaky, blunt, defensive and intuitive.

Role: Thief

Weapon: Bow and Arrow or crossbow

Backstory

Lola is an only child and used to live with her parents until she was 15, her parents got divorced and her mother left and her dad became her only guardian. However soon after her dad went missing presumed dead. She was then placed in the care of her widowed grandmother Maris and her grandmother moved into Lola's parent's house. 

 Lola was home schooled after these events but returned to school a year later to complete her education. As her grandmother was retired they received money from the government as help but Lola had to take on multiple jobs in the area, eventually she quit after discovering her talent for stealing. Lola's grandmother was aware of Lola's 'night job' and would provide alibis when the police were involved as she didn't have the heart to betray her granddaughter and she knew why she did it. 

Lola became friends with Bess Beaule when she was young as they were family friends and later on met Penelope when Penelope moved to France. They became a good team and used the broken legal system to fin loopholes to prevent arrests when Interpol got involved.

Bethesda 'Bess' Beaule

Species: Cow 

Gender: Female 

Age: 19

Eye Colour: Green

Height: 5ft 9 inch.

Appearance: Light Brown hair and tail with tan body. She also has a diamond tattoo on her  bicep.

Personality - 

Strong, kind, loving, nurturing, optimistic, impartial, bold, determined, reliable, confident however is prone to having outbursts of rage.

Role: Brawn

Weapons: Knuckle duster or golden staff/ pole

Backstory 

Bess comes from an upper class family and used to live with her parents until she moved into a trailer at the age of 18. Bess' parent travel a lot and aren't aware of her life of crime. Bess' parents deem her not fit or in the proper mind or behaviour for her class or formal occasions.

Bess met Lola when she was young and became close to her and her grandmother as she found it easier to fit in with them. Bess moved her trailer to the front of Lola's house, Lola's grandmother offered for Bess to move in but Bess declined and Maris grandmother respected her independence.

Although Bess was born into money she never felt like she was entitled to it as it wasn't earned it was inherited. Bess found out about Lola being a thief and offered to help in order to support her friend and earn her wealth.