First kiss

First kiss

Michael

You were sat on his bed watching a movie and you could feel him staring at you all the way through it.

"What are you looking at?" You said smirking. He quickly looked away and started watching the movie.

"The uh...movie, obviously." He replied.

"Right" you said laughing.

"Actually I was looking at the most beautiful girl in the room" he said smiling

"Where are you hiding her because I can't see her?" You said giggling as you looked down.

He placed his hand underneath your chin and lifted you head up.

"It's you, silly." He said smiling as he placed his lips onto yours.

You instantly kissed back and smiled into it.

"Don't call me silly" you chuckled and mumbled against his lips.

Calum

Calum had dragged you outside to play football (or soccer, if you are from somewhere else).

"Callummmmm" you groaned

"Stop complaining, it's only a small game" he chuckled.

"What do I get out of it?" You asked.

"If I win, you have to kiss me." He smirked.

"Fine" you agreed.

After playing for half an hour, Calum finally won (surprise surprise)

"Y/n, I'm waiting" he smirked at you.

You walked over and put your hands on his chest and placed your lips on his. He kissed back and put his hands on your lower back.

"What would I get if I won?" You smirked as you kissed him.

Luke

You were sat on the sofa cuddled up to Luke, he had his arms wrapped around you. It kinda just happened, you both were looking at eachother and he leaned in placing his lips onto yours.

(I'm so sorry this was short, I didn't know what to write because I had no ideas😒 so comment some of you want)

Ash

It happened on your first date (look at the last chapter). You were talking about your taste is music, films and life in general. You both looked into eachothers eyes and he kissed you playing his hands on your lower back. Being the cheeky boy he is, he placed his hands on your bum and then quickly moved them back up as you laughed at him. It was a special moment.

Can you guys comment, vote and drop some ideas. I will eventually do personals but I will give people credit for your ideas😌