First date

First date

Michael

Michael being Michael took you to a pizza place in town. He drove you and open the door for you every time you needed to get in and out (I THINK I WOULD DIE IF MICHAEL DID THIS). He would always make sure you were okay and compliment you whenever he could. After the pizza, he took you for a walk on the beach and you talked most of the night, holding hands. Being the gentlemen that he is, he took you home and waited until you went into the house and even kissed you on the cheek. One of the best nights of your life.

Luke

Luke took you to Disneyland. You thought it was a bit over the top but he wanted to make sure it was special. You went on every ride and Luke held your hand on the scary ones. (AWWWWW)
Later on, he took you to watch the fireworks. He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close. During the fireworks, he would whisper things in your ear (HEY LITTLE MOMMA LET ME WHISPER IN YOUR EAR) and left kisses on your cheeks which made you smile..a lot.

Calum

Calum took you on a picnic. He picked you up and took you to the park where very thing was laid out. Calum passed you some flowers and fed you strawberries. After the picnic was finished, he took you on a walk entwining your fingers. After the date was finished, he took you home and kissed your cheek.

Ashton

Ashton took you for a bbq in his back garden. You two swung in a hammock and watched a movie on his laptop. The two of you talked about your taste in music and just life in general. You were both smiling all through the date and eventually kissed.

( A/N - I'm so sorry Ashton's is so short, I didn't know what to write about😒 I promise I will wrote more next time.)

Can you guys comment, vote and drop some ideas. I will eventually do personals but I will give people credit for your ideas😌