Trouble on my mind

I don't know when the party started but the loud music blared. The base was shaking the whole house. It was exhilarating, it made me want to go downstairs all the more.

I picked up my favorite tube of red lip stick, carefully applying it to my lips. I ran my manicured hands over the short black cocktail dress I was wearing.

Perfect. Everything is perfect.

Someone lightly knocked on my door opening it up without a question. "You gonna come downstairs to my party?" Damian asked as his eyes scanned over me in approval.

"Only if you escort me." I reasoned with him.

He nodded and wraps his arm around my waist. He and I would make a good match, if it weren't for his stubbornness and big ego. But hey I'm not one to speak.

I could hear teenage crime playing loudly downstairs. I mentally laughed. "I wouldn't see you as one for pop, more like rock or I don't know anything else."

"You don't know me, so of course you wouldn't know my interests." he said hiding the meaning behind the statement with his voice deep and rugged.

I laughed lightly."Don't bullshit me Damien we all know that you're not that deep."

His grip around my waist tightened as he smiled brightly at the crowd below us. I was stunned to see the amount of people that are here. Drugs were scattered everywhere. Drinks were placed neatly across the bar. And everyone was dancing.

I leaned into his ear. "Now how the hell did you convince Ace to let you throw this party?"

"I can make people do almost anything I ask." He replied with a cocky grin.

"Not everyone." I reassured him, " thanks though, for the party."

He snorted a laugh while running his hands over his mouth. "This wasn't for you."

"I know, just thanks for throwing it." I said while I left him at the top of the steps.

Trevor was shooting daggers my way. He really needs to stop being so insecure. And a good screw would do him good, maybe he would back off for a little if he had a girl to toy with.

That's what I'll do. I'll get him laid.

I walked over to Trevor, his eyes were bloodshot. "Someone's been lighting the bud." I joked giving him a knowing look at what's he's been doing here. "Heard you've been doing drugs, to keep your mind off of me, that sucks."

I could see a vein pop on the side of his head. Somebody's angry.

Part one of my plan is to piss him off, make him mad at me. I remember Rex telling me Trevor's pathetic sob story.

Since when did Trevor become a little girl?

"There's something seriously wrong with you Drucilla." Trevor spat my name in disgust. If I was in my right mind it probably would of made me jump. Instead I was barking out in laughter at how lame he has become.

"I think we have all established that by now." I replied in a duh tone. "And since when do you call me Drucilla? What happened to Dru?"

I tilted my head to the side and pursed my lips.

"You're not her." His voice was timid and I knew I was pushing him over the edge. Jeez, his temper is worse than Kaidans, that's saying something.

I placed my hand over my heart in mock sadness. "Ouch. Got a bucket of ice to backup that burn?"

I didn't bother to wait for his response before pushing past him and went to the bar. Micah was drinking straight from a Jack Daniels bottle. Glad to see someone is taking advantage of all the liquor here.