Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Lonely Once Again

"WHAT??? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. AM I REALLY THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS?" Jessi screams. After telling her images of possible reactions went through my head. But anger wasn't one of them.

"Yes." I say. "But there is no one I can tell."

"Oh no. There aren't A HUNDRED ADULTS IN THE SCHOOL ARE THERE NOW?" She screams.

Now I'm mad too. "One, keep your damn voice down. I don't own this apartment. And I told you cause I trusted you. So hold your sh** in and quit screaming at me."

"Don't swear at me." She says with obvious anger in her voice. "I'm trying to help you, but if you d-"

"Trying to help by screaming at me?" I interrupt her. "When I met you I thought you would be a friend, but here is where the 'don't judge anyone' comes in."

"Excuse you, but I just talked to you because I felt bad for you." She said.

"Oh. My. God. I told you what he did to me and you went crazy on me. I don't know about you but I think tat is a VERY stupid reason to get mad at someone."

"I told you to tell someone. That's called being mad at you?"

"Oh you were a lot louder than you seem to think. You screamed at me, and I would be surprised if not everyone in this building heard you."

"Maybe I did scream. But it's hard to control my reactions. I never thought someone could be so STUPID! It was kinda hard to keep my voice down." She said.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said. Yes, I did want to cut, but that might take a while. For now, I'm just gonna sit, where there is o screaming. I check my phone even though i know no one texted me. I just play a couple games, then flush the toilet so she doesn't get suspicious and wash my hands. I get back out and see her texting someone. I clear my throat to let her know I'm back.

"You need to tell someone about him."

"Listen up, b**ch. I'm not gonna tell anyone and neither are you."

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO SWEAR AT ME." She says as she walks out the door.

'Wow.' I think. 'No wonder I have no friends...'