Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Explanation and Surprise Visit

You might be confused about the whole relationship with Matt and I. I was at first, but I get it now. It's sad actually that I get it. It's because I'm used to it. When Matt has a "bad day" in other words, he's bored, he beats the sh** out of me. He waits until I get dizzy, then takes me to his house and "cleans me up". He does that because he doesn't want anyone to know about the beatings and it'll be obvious if I'm found unconscious. He chose me out of everyone because I was a new kid. Kind of. i used to live here, then my dad found a new job and we moved away. I moved back here after my parents died to try to get the memories away. Of course that didn't work. Anyways, I had no friends or family that I could tell, and I know not to tell an adult. Why? I don't know, I'm just not good with talking to adults.

****

When I'm done with my shower, I change into a T-shirt and put on bracelets to cover my cuts. I hate seeing what I do to myself, but I can't stop. Soon, the doorbell rings. I'm really surprised.

'Probably girlscouts' I think as I grab a couple dollar bills. When I open the door I see none other than

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-.'

-

-

-

-

Matt.

God, will this be great.

"May I come in?" He asks. Nervously? Nahh it's just me. I step aside to let him in cause who knows what'll happen if I don't.

"I'm really sorry about the way I've been treating you." he says. And all I'm thinking is 'Hes tricking me.' But then he pulls me into a hug massaging my back with his hand. "I'm so, so sorry. I don't even know why I did it." I honestly didn't know what to say. I thought there was one way to really find out, and I hear he's really good at this.

"K-kiss me." I whisper, afraid of what he'll do next, but surprisingly he leans down and pecks my lips, then trails down my jaw and neck. "Okay... I... Believe.... You...." I say gasping for air. I take a step back, hinting that I don't need anymore kisses. But then he hugs me again.

"I'm sorry." He whispers stroking my hair.

*****

ear

At eight o clock, he says he might want to leave. "You can sleep over." I say. For some reason he doesn't seem surprised.

"Can we... maybe..... shower together." I know I'm acting stupid but he's the only friend I've ever had. I nod.

In the bathroom, I ask him not to look as I take off my clothes. Then I go to the shower to wait for him. I leave my bracelets on so he doesn't ask about the cuts.

When he gets in I see his little, or shall I say BIG, friend. He walks by me and turns on the water. The shower consisted of him mostly feeling around me. I asked him to stop multiple times but he wouldn't.

******

"Sleep naked with me. I'll feel weird if u don't." He says. I shake my head no. "Then just leave your bra and underwear on."

"Fine."

As I get in bed, he starts to take off my bra. "No." I say. I drift to sleep soon.

"Wake up." something whispers. I look at the time. I've only slept for thirty minutes.

"Maaaattt." I say. Then I see him holding the bra and underwear that is supposed to be on me. I look down to see I'm completely naked. Except for the bracelets. I take the covers and put them over me. Matt yanks them off of the bed and slaps me. What? I thought he was sorry... I knew I shouldn't trust him.

"Let's hope the walls are sound proof." He says as he gets ontop of me, completely naked.

"Please..." I beg. He slaps me before he enters. Hes raping me! It'll be an understatement to say hurt.