Chapter 14

MANDI'S POV

I woke up at 10:00am I looked over and noticed Niall wasn't there. I got up and walked into the living room, there was Niall with a big plate of BACON! I ran up to him and set beside him.

"What you doing" I asked sweetly.

"Eating bacon" he said putting another piece in his mouth.

I smile slightly and Waited for him to look away I used my cell phone to call the house.

"Niall can you get that?" I asked kindly.

He groans sits up and gets the phone "Hello?" "HELLOOO!?'"

while he was trying to get 'the person' to talk , I shoved all of the bacon in my mouth and ran.

"DAMN IT MANDI!" He yells chasing me

I ran up the stairs finishing chewing and swallow fast.

He chased me up the stairs I ran in my room,and into the closet and slammed the door shut. I heard banging on the door.

"Mandi come out of the closet." I giggled at the comment you could hear him sigh.

All the sudden everything went quite. I waited three more min. I got up and went out as soon as I stepped out Niall grabbed me and trough me over his shoulder.

"NIALL LET ME DOWN I SCREAMED!!"

"Nope" he said laughing

he throw me on the bed and laid on top of me.

"Get off" I said trying to push him off but he remained still.

I pushed him again still no budge.

"Niall pleaseee get off" I said stretching out the please.

"Fine" he said rolling off.

I smirked I have won 10000 for Mandi none for Niall.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭HEY MY LADYBUGS SHORT I KNOW. I wanted a different POV so... Ill update soon anyway luv y'all!💚💚💚💚💚