Chapter 10

RJ'S POV

I woke up at 12:00am.

"God I don't wanna get up." I said sitting up.

I walked down stairs to see Liam cooking breakfast.

"Marry me." I said sitting at the table.

"Someone looks sleepy." he said walking putting a plate in front of me.

"I'm gonna call Tori over with us girls to watch a movie."

"Can the boys come over." he asked.

"Sure ill move the couch lay out some blankets and go get Zayn and Kasi." I ran up the stairs and knocked on Kasi's door,

"get up.'

"fine." I heard her complain but the sound of footsteps.

I went to the closet and got some blankets. I walked down the hall and into the living room and pushed the couch back and laid the blankets out on the floor I stood up and someone grabbed my waist I turned to see a smiling Liam. "What do you want." I said sweetly.

"Nothing I got everything right here that I want." I smiled and turned around and kissed him.

"Olala" Kasi said coming in.

"Thanks for ruining the moment." I said giggling.

"Well I'm hungry." she complained.

"Go fix something your self." I said coping her complaining.

I looked at my phone and screamed.

"What's wrong?" Liam said running to my side from the kitchen.

"My older brother coming over I haven't seen him in forever. He's bringing his girlfriend Kelly. She's really sweet and nice."

There was a slight knock on the door I opened it. "AUSTIN!" I screamed happily hugging him.

Liam walked up "babe you better go get Kasi before she burns the house down." I looked at him.

"I will not!" Kasi yelled from the kitchen.

"Austin Kelly come on In make your self at home." I said walking into the kitchen.