Chapter 1

RJ'S POV

The next morning I got up and went in to the bathroom. I put on some blue jeans a tank top a fox hoodie and pulled my hair in a pony tail I heard a knock on the door I walked over and pushed Kasi out of bed and went to the door.

"Hey." I said opening the door to Mandi, Carolanne , and Caylee some of my bestest friends ever.

They walked in, Mandi headed straight to the refrigerator and started pulling everything out didn't surprise me. I went and saw Kasi up and ready we put on our boots and went outside to see a ranger pull up.

"Come on guys." I said getting up and walking over.

Liam got out and came over and hugged me.

"Time to see how we roll in WV?" I asked he looked confused.

"Well let's introduce everyone." I said smiling.

"Boys this is Mandi, Carolanne, Caylee, and Kasi and I'm RJ." I said smiling.

"Girls these are Niall, Louis,Harry, Zayn, and I'm Liam." he said pointing to each one as he went.

"Alright there's 5 four-wheelers will pair up in groups of two."

"Well pick your partner." I say as they just looked at me.

Liam stepped by me Kasi stepped by Zayn Harry stepped by Caylee Niall stepped by Mandi and Carolanne stepped by Louis lets go!

MANDI'S POV

"Uhh I've never rode a four wheeler before." Niall said looking at his feet it's.

"It's alright I go slow." I said

He looked up "Thank You." he said blushing.

"Your welcome." I said throwing him a helmet.

"Put it on so you don't get hurt."

He got a scared look "h-h-h-hurt?" he stuttered.

"I'll protect you." I cooed his face turned red again.

We got on my turquoise four wheeler he grabbed my waist tight like he was gonna die I giggled. I decided to mess with him. I pushed the gas and spun a little bit and took off he held on tighter and squealed I laughed and stopped real fast because RJ and Liam went by and

Niall yelled "WHIP LASH!!"

I laughed even harder he smiled. We took off down the hill. Where are we going Niall yelled fear In his voice

"Hold on!" I yelled he screamed as we went trough the creek.

We pulled up on the hill. I decided to prank him as we got to the top I turn off the four wheeler.

"Crap were out of gas."

Niall got worried I could tell by the way he was pacing back and fourth. I sat down and began to fake cry. Niall walked over beside me and hugged me.

"PHYCH!!" I screamed jumping on the four wheeler and starting it.

He screamed and jumped on we started driving around until we saw something we froze.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HEY MY LITTLE LADYBUGS! PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!! OH AND .... CLIFFHANGER! :) :) ;) ;)