Chapter 7

RJ'S POV

Me and Liam were In pure shock then Louis walked in and froze.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Louis screamed they jumped back.

"Louis let me explain." Carolanne started to talk.

But Louis passed her and grabbed Harry's shirt.

"You keep your dirty lips off her." he growled and stormed out of the room passing us Harry was in shock.

LOUIS' POV

I stormed to my room and slammed the door shut and and jumped on my bed. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't I busted out into tears. There was a slight knock on the door.

"Louis can I come in?" someone said with a nice voice.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"RJ now let me in please." she begged.

"Fine" I shuffled to the door unlocked it pulled her in and relocked it.

"Come here Lou." she said pulling me into a hug.

She was the same height as me it was weird but I'm short so. She pulled me back.

"Don't you think you should talk to her?" she asked.

"There's nothing to talk about Harry always gets the girls." I shrugged.

"Don't say that." she said hitting my for a girl she pretty strong It made me grab my shoulder.

"Sorry." she said with a shy smile.

"Well I guess I could talk to her." I reached over in hugged her.

I walked towards the door

"WAIT LOU!" RJ said in a loud voice.

I turned around to look at her.

"Meet me in the living room at 9:00am tomorrow,"

"Why?" I asked,

"Because its April fools." she smiled.

I smiled back "ok"

I smiled and walked over to Carolanne's room and knocked come in she said with a weak voice. I walked in and looked at her standing by the bed I ran to her and enveloped her in a hug. "I'm so so sorry Lou." she whispered in my ear.

I smiled and pulled her back and kissed her passionately she smiled against my lips. We fell on the bed

"Lets get some sleep." I said wrapping my arm around her. 

@@@$$$@@@$$$@@@$$$@@@$$$@@@$$$@@

What do you think my little ladybugs PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS AND I MIGHT PUT U IN MY BOOK!