Prologue

"Miss Lianna! Can we please have a photograph with you?" Says a young girl along with two of her friends.

"Sure why not" I say posing with the three of the young girls.

"Oh My Gosh!! I can't believe Lianna Anders is taking a photograph with me! This is so exciting!" Squeals one of the three girls.

"And now I would like to call up on stage, one of the most successful faces we have ever seen in the fashion industry. The one behind the creativity of one of the most famous fashion brands in the world, Miss Lianna Anders!" Says the anchor of The Awards of Glory.

"I have to go now. It was nice meeting you three." I hurriedly say to the three of the girls and look for my way to the stage.

I walk gracefully to the stage in my Zebia high heels and a red long flowing gown of the same brand. Mr. Hugh D'Abitot, the executive producer of The Awards of Glory, hand over the award to me as I hear a huge round of applause by the audience. I walk my way to the podium and speak in the mic.

" Bonjour Paris! How are you all? Well I would like to thank you all so much for your support and I am so greatful to all of you who always stood by my side and helped me put up this brand called Zebia. It took lots of efforts and everything to make its way into the world of fashion. I'm truly thankful to my parents, my consultant, my friends and obviously all my supporters. Merci beaucoup!" And with this, I walk out of the stage.

A lot of paparazzi gathers everywhere and I can see many people taking pictures of mine as I walk with a bunch of body gaurds surrounded everywhere around me. Honestly speaking, being a celebrity is a very tough thing. But now I'm completely used to it.

I can see my black limousine waiting outside for me and I quickly step into it. Finally! Out of all the chaos I'm sitting in my limo...Gosh...this life is so tiring..

"Excuse me Ma'am, there's a phone call for you." Says my PA, Louis.

"Oh. Who is it?"

"Monsieur Ryan Wilson." Louis replies back in his thick french accent.

" Give the phone to me." I say.

He hands over the phone to me and leaves.

"Hi. How are you?" Ryan, my fiancé says.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just on my way to the hotel. You know, Paris is such a busy city." I say.

" Okay well I have got something to give you. Its something you'd find as soon as you reach the hotel. It's something that's gonna bring the past memories back. Hmm...anyway, see ya later. I need to be present in the team dinner you know, so boring especially without you...so catch up later?" He says.

" Yeah sure. By the way I'm missing you." I say

" I know and I'm missing you too. I just wish if I could take the very next flight from New York and come to you. Anyway, my team mates are waiting, so bye." He says.

"Bye. Take care." I say and hang up.

*********

The drive to my hotel was short and pleasant. Paris was one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen.

Finally I find myself in my hotel room. It's been a tiring day all along. Away from the butlers, PAs and the other staff.

My room is brightly lit up with aroma candles and rose petals. There is a huge 62 inch TV and a humongous bathroom. The bed is in the shape of a circle and the walls are painted dark maroon. The aroma of rose petals lightens up my mood.

I was about to swith on the TV when I spot out a package neatly wrapped pink and blue paper. I pick it up and it reads- From Ryan, To Lianna.

I smile at the name and without thinking much and out of curiosity I quickly open it up. The package reveals a brown diary. A familliar brown diary, dated five years back. I look at the first page which reminds me of my handwriting.

I continue reading as I sit on my bed...This diary has gotta do a lot with me. Its something I can never forget as it has all those moments of my life captured.

----///----///-----///----///----///----///----///----//

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY! This was just the prologue....the rest of the story begins with her life in new york...hope you guys enjoyed it! Nothing else to say...you can vote and comment as per your choice!

XXDIVYANSHIXX