Chapter 3

"We met for a reason, either you're a blessing or a lesson" ~ Unknown

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was monday morning and the and all the basketball club freshmen were gathered on the roof top, Riko was already there with a cat like grin stretched across her lips as she stared at her 'victims'.

"Fufufufu..... I've been waiting!"

Everyone watched as Riko laughed creepily to herself. You see the reason everyone was on the rooftop in the first place was because Riko wouldn't accept their application forms to be a member of the team unless they all showed up on the roof top on monday morning. That leads to where we are now.

"I forgot about it, about Monday.... and the general assembly is on in 5 minutes!" Kagami exclaimed. Kiyoko sighed at his stupidity for only just figuring it out now, though she is also rather stupid herself on certain things. "Here take this form so I can go back to my line."

"Don't think I would accept it this easily!" Riko said. "I have to make sure you have what it takes to be a basketball club member. State you year, class and name in front of the hole school! Also state your goals and aims and they should be concrete! Things like 'Play my first tournament' or 'Be stronger' is unacceptable! And if you don't achieve these goals of yours, you will have to come back here, strip naked and confess your love to the person of your dreams!"

Everyone except for Kuroko and Kagami were shocked. Kiyoko was horrified, although she doesn't love anyone yet, apart from her family, she thinks that the person would enjoy seeing her naked. So she will definitely be trying her hardest.

"This isn't a challenge at all." Kagami said. He walks towards the railing and to Kiyoko and everyone else's surprise, stands effortlessly on the railing. "Class 1-B! Kagami Taiga! I'll defeat the Generation of Miracles and become the best in Japan!"

Kiyoko and all the freshmen stared in awe as the watched a fearless Kagami finish is promise. Gaining her courage Kiyoko stepped forward next, surprising everyone.

"Class 1-B! Utasti Kiyoko! I want prove to all people that females are just as good at basketball than any other person!"

Everyone was surprised when you yelled that out, not expecting git in your nature to be able to yell at all. Almost everyone was able to announce their goals, well except for Kuroko because just as he was about to use his megaphone to help him the teacher came in.

"THE BASKETBALL CLUB AGAIN!?!"

And ever since then everybody has been banned from going on the school roof again.

The next day Kiyoko was surprised and curious as to why people were crowded around the window. She also looked out the window was surprised.

'WE WILL BE THE BEST IN JAPAN'

Those where the words written on the ground. Kiyoko felt a new determination in her chest, wanting to prove those words right. She smiled softly have a fairly big clue on who it was. Kiyoko looked at Kuroko as she sat down beside him only to see blue chalk on his sleeve as he sat there reading. She laughed softly in her hand, now excited.

Basketball practice started early that afternoon. The basketball club where having a mini-game between the freshmen and the seniors, again. Furihata, who was marked by Hyuga, passed the ball to Kuroko who passed to Kagami who was being blocked by Izuki. Kagami ran past Izuka at a high speed then proceed to quick turn and dunked the ball. Everyone was clearly shocked by it but Kiyoko was the first to snap out of it.