Do you like me? A One shot

If you guys really like this then i might turn it into a story so comments lots!! YOur comments make me feel super duper fantabulusely amazing. and yes that's a word i just made it up! lol

ENJOY, COMMENT,FAN, VOTE

**********************************************************************************************************

Do you love me?

Jay's pov

it took every once of courage i had to walk up to Tyler and his friends and ask him. I heard them talking about last night basketball game. As i approched his buddies taped him on the shoulder to implay my presence. He turned to face me, his shimmering smile swept across his face, was it just me or did his eyes seem to light up? "Oh hay Jay, Did you see last nights game we totally destroyed." My smile disapired, he knew i'd seem the game he'd drove me home, but now one knew it was are secreat and know it was my turn to play along "yah i saw the game it was really good" I gave a weak smile hoping they wouldn't see right through it, then i took a deep breath and out of nowere i said "Tyler do you like me?" I heard his friends begin to laugh,but i was only looking at him he ran his hand through his dirty blond hair, i heard the sweet sound of him inhaling and exhauling "Jay i don't like you, I..." I felt the tears in my eyes begin to sting and cut him of befor he could embarasse me further i turned on my heel the sound of there laughs echoeing through my head as i went to run out the door i heard someone call my name and i knew it was him, but i didn't couldn't hear it over the sound of my heart breaking into pices.

I just ran out the door and past the school yard, once i was out of the school i let the tears fall freely, and it was just my luck that it was raining. The tears blurred my vision and I ran past the field and into a small foest of park. I felt my feet being pulled out from under me the wet grass felt cold to my wet tear stained face.The blow had knocked the wind out of me and it took a few minuter befor i was able to regain it and slowly pull myself to my knees, no brooken bones, i mused. just a few scrapes and scraches. I looked around i had no clue as to were i was. i tilted me head up to the sky letting the cool raindrops fall gently on my warm cheeks. i looked down at the puddle that had formed at my feet and sighed, the girl i saw staring back at me had stringy blond hair, dull blue eyes and makeup running down her puffy red eyes. i splashed the puddle with my hand so you could no longer make out the image of the girl in it. Because i hated that girl, she was so ugly it was no wonder no one loved her. They saw that personality's everything looks are just a bonus, What a lie i thought to myself. I knew the girl was me but I wished it wasn't i wished i was the girl who was head of the cheerleading scawd the Tyler would love me for sure.I was deep in thought when i heard the snap of a twig and snaped my head around to see were the noise had come from i saw i figure begining to imerge from the fog, i instantly recounized the tall masculan figure as Tylers. When he was within hearing distance i called out " What do you whant?" I dind't care that my voice was drippy with venom. I whanted him to feal bad i mean i thought he like me, when i should have know no one likes you if they act like they dont know you.

Tyler's pov

I was talking to the guys about last night's game I'd been on a role 40 points we were in the middle of dessusing a new play for tonights game when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I stpoed midsentence and turned to see Jay, my eyes instanly light up with just the sight of her i fealt my heart skip a beat. "Hay did you see last night game?" I manedged to sweek, Her smile was gone and it was now replaced by a frwon "Yah.. Yah i saw it, you were great." She said half inthusiastic, i so badly wanted to tell her the truth about how i felt, and not to have to lie to the guys about how i didn't know her when really, we were neighbers. Amd she was the one who taught me to play ball, and that i had gone out celebrating with her last night, but instead i was acting like i didn't know her. My thoughts were brokken when i heard her solf delicat voice fill my ears. "Do you like me?" She asked, I heard my friends mimiking her behind me. I ran my hand through my hair, when my best friend pulled me aside "Dude! you can't really be thinking about this can you? you don't even know her, beside she's such a loser." I shoved him aside and turned to Jay, how had a look of feraget as i said "Jay i don't like you, I.." she cute me off by truning and running i saw the tears in her eyes. As she truned away i wispered " I Love you.." My friends gave me a look of shock bbut i pushed them and there questions away "Jay" I called "Wait!!" She didn't even look back she just kept running. I fallowed after her. Calling her name, we ran out of the school into the poring ran, but i didn't care i was just trying to keep up with Jay, She was fast. Well she should be I mean she is well the schools stare athlete. I looked up again to find Jay but she was gone i began to wonder the park we had entered. Throught the pouring ran and mist i couldn't see anything, I couldn't see my own hand much less Jay. I was about to head back when i heard the solft sound of crying i followed it to to a small clearing.

"What do you want Know!" I voice called throught the mist that was beging to rise. The voice was filled with hatered and anger, and right away i knew it was Jay's I ran to her and sat beside her, she wouldn't even look at me much less say anything. "Jay listen.." Befor i could say anything else she caught me off again.

"Listen.Listen to what! You say we can still be friends, well i don't want ot be friends i whant.." Know it was my turn to caught her off. I placed my hand gentily but firmly around the open mouth "Jay Leane Masse will you stop caughting me off! what i was trying to tell you before you ran off crying was, I don't like I, wait a secound. I LOVE you!" I waited for her expresion as i took my hand off her mouth. "But..I..How..You What?" she finally settled on. I looked at her and smiled. " I Tyler James Anderson LOVE you Jay Leane Masse." I said she just smiled and began to blush uncontolebly. I wiped her eyes and took off thbe makeup that had run down her cheeks with my shirt. I looked up to see her staring at me when are eyes met i slowly started to lean in and are lips crashed together, The tast of her lips sent fireworks thoughout my body. I smiled through the kiss, are lips colided again and fit perfectly . I wished we could stay like this, kissing in the rain, forever. But we couldn't i felt her pull away and i looked up at her and said.

"Jay to you like me?" I asked, she smiled and responed " Tyler i don't like you, I love you." I felt my smile grown even bigger as i said " Then Jay will you be my Girlfriend." I saw her give me a mischivious smile as she reply with " Only if you'll be my boyfriend?" I respned by crashing me lips against hers. As are lips met once again i realized something, it had stoped raining.