Ch. 10 ~ In the Lights

"Let me go home!" I yelled a little too loudly, but my dad had gotten a grip on my arm.

"You're coming back in that restaurant whether you like it or not." He said as he started dragging me back down the hallway.

"Mom would never do this to me." I mumbled.

"Your mom lets you get away with too much, Ellie."

"Well at least she didn't wear blood around her neck like Angelina." I snapped back with the first insult that came to mind.

"Watch it." He replied curtly as we sat back down at our table.

I decided to just suck up my anger and eat my dinner. There was no use arguing with him. And I'd caused enough scenes today. I just wanted to get home to talk to my mom.

~

My dad finally dropped me off at home around 9 pm. I tried to be as polite as possible and told him thank you and then slammed the car door before I felt obligated to say "I love you" back or something.

He drove away as soon as I got onto the lawn, and I didn't care. I walked up the front steps to the door and took my personal key out of my bag and unlocked it. The lights were out downstairs, and I assumed that Mom and Justin were in their bedroom.

I sighed and locked the door. As I was making my way up to my room, I saw that the the door of the master bedroom was locked, and I decided that I should just assume the worst and avoid the bedroom in general. I don't need to walk in on that.

At that point, I just wanted to get into bed and forget about my awful day. I could talk to my mom in the morning.

After putting my purse down on my vanity, I went to go brush my teeth and wash my makeup off.

I then pulled on some lacy underwear that I had purchased from Victoria's Secret awhile back and an A&F tank top. I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my jeans that I threw on the floor.

I didn't even bother putting my clothes away since I knew that our housekeeper would be here tomorrow. I typically tried to keep my room clean, but I was just too upset and exhausted to do anything.

I got into my queen-sized bed and shut off my lamp. I would probably be on my phone for the next few hours anyway. I was already prepared with my extra long charger so that I could be comfortable. It also sucks having to get out of bed to charge your phone normally.

As soon as I got onto Twitter, I was overwhelmed. The top trending topic was #ellieaniston. There were already at least a million tweets about me. The picture was of me yelling at the paparazzi in the diner with the caption. "Ellie Aniston Curses Out Paps".

Beginning to panic, I scrolled through the tweets:

"she's such a spoiled brat omg"
"only famous bc her mom is Jen aniston"
"she's not even pretty lol"

Luckily, I came across some positive ones.

"She was just defending herself."
"If you watch the video on tmz you can see what really happened. gosh."

Oh no. I was right about this being on TMZ. I quickly went onto the TMZ channel on YouTube to the the newest video. It already had five million views. Wow. I clicked on it and began to watch.

"Don't mess with Ellie Aniston!"

"How old is she? Like 12?"

A girl who looked to be in her 20s spoke up, "She's fifteen guys."

"Anyway, her and her best friend were having lunch at this cute little cafe when they were rudely interrupted. Ellie went off cursing, and we have the video right here!"

After they watched the footage, they continues discussing what has happened.

"Do you guys think that Jen spoils her too much? Or did she have the right to act like this? Comment your opinion and we'll see you next week."

I exited out of the video and went back onto Twitter, already typing out a new tweet.

"thanks to anyone who's been defending me. but I'm sure you all have better things to do than focus on me. damn paps."

I didn't even think to tell my mom. I could tell her in the morning and ask her about the rumors. Hopefully this would die down within the next couple of days. I mean, I'm really not that interesting. Stupid paps. Stupid TMZ.

I just let all of the pain of the day out as I tried to go to sleep. Pretty soon I had been crying for about twenty minutes, but not loud enough for my mom to notice. Today has just been another example of how being a celebrity isn't all it's cracked up to be.