The Artistic Type

Plunking at my guitar, I was humming a little tune my grandma taught me. A few giggles caused me to look up and see three girls in puffy yellow dresses standing in front of me. Two had brown hair and the other one black hair.

"U-um Hi...!" The first one spoke.

"Can I help you?" I said with a slight smile.

"We were wondering if you could play something for us...?" The other said.

Grinning at their smiling faces I stood up. Placing my hand on my guitar ready to play.

"Anything for three cute girls." I said giving a quick wink.

The girls nearly fainted at my action. Smiling at their reaction and then counting down from three.

3.

2..

1...

Strumming the first note tapping my foot to the rhythm. As I played the girls closed their eyes and had bright red blushes. They started swaying back and forth. Humming as I progressed through the song. Closing my eyes for the big end and singing a few words to finish the song.

"This song I sing only when I'm with you. With You."

The girl in the middle fainted. Then the two left sighed deeply and blushed beet red holding the girl who fainted.

"That was amazing!" The girl said giggling.

"I'm Kyo Tamiko. Nice to meet you and thank you." Introducing myself then taking her hand and kissing it.

"I have to get to class now but it was nice to meet you." I smiled and packed up my guitar.

"We would love for you too play for us again sometime, Tamiko!" The once fainted girl was now jumping up and down happily.

"Just call me Kyo. I'll look forward to playing for you too. Goodbye for now." Waving as they twirled in circles with hearts fluttering all around them.

Girls...

___________________________

Class was going to end in ten minutes and I decided to read for awhile. Suddenly a paper ball hit my book and rolled in front of me. Looking back I saw Tamaki averting my stare and whistling. Guess I knew who threw it. Turning back in my chair I picked up the ball and opened it and read.

Come to music room #3 after class.

~Tamaki the handsome prince

Rolling my eyes I threw the note over my shoulder. Having no choice but to agree since I had to return the uniform. Opening my book I continued to read until the teacher dismissed us.

Making sure that the uniform was folded and clean before walking to the music room. Sighing deeply I made it to the music room and pushed opened the doors.

"Welcome." The seven greeted them the same way as before.

"Just me." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, the way you said that was so cute Kyo!" Tamaki said with hearts for eyes.

Walking past him and up to Kyoya instead. Tamaki dramatically posed and a fake arrow went into his heart.

"Here is your uniform back, Kyoya." I smiled at him while he pushed up his glasses with his left side of his lips slightly lifted.

"Kyo-Chan!" Turning around just in time to catch Mitsukuni when he came flying at me.

"Hi, Mitsukuni. What are you doing?" I said twirling him around as he smiled happily.