"That's my Problem How...?"

"My goodness, There are a million rooms in this academy and not a single one of them is empty." I sigh deeply as I traveled further down the never ending hallways.

Holding my guitar in my right hand and my book in my left slightly swaying back and forth as I walked. Passing two girls they looked at me and giggled quietly to each other. One even started to blush madly as I waltzed past.

The girls in this school only care about three things: Beautiful things, vanity, and Impressing Boys.

Much to my surprise, the young ladies didn't mind my white hair and blue eyes. They just swoon happily at me. Maybe coming here wasn't a bad idea? Looking down at my clothes, I realized somehow I hadn't gotten in trouble for not wearing the school uniform. Instead simply my long black skinny jeans and a oversized tan sweater with a white dress shirt peeking through. Still better than the uniforms by far.

Shaking my head to forget about what I was thinking about, I turned my head to see Music Room #3 on my left. Finally! Smiling to myself then walking up to the door and placing my hand lightly on the handle. I pushed open the door and a bright light came shining through, along with rose petal swirling around me almost like magic.

"Welcome!" Seven boys welcomed me with smiles.

The petals that had so gracefully come from the inside were now stuck in my hair, I groaned angrily and ruffles my hair to remove the petals. After, all I could do was stare in disbelief. What the hell is this place? Why are they in the music room? Slowly walking backwards I tried to reached for the door but just as I grazed the handle, the boys spoke.

"Another boy? Oh, Well, a guest is still a guest. How may I serve you my prince? I'm Tamaki Suoh."

"What? Sorry I'm not in the right room." I said about to take my leave when a small petite boy with soft brown hair spoke to me.

"Wait a minute. Do you play?" He said with curiosity and a friendly smile.

"Yeah, It has been a hobby of mine for a while." I smiled at him.

As if realizing something the tall one with glasses began talking. His slender figure would surely tower over me ...

"Ah, you wouldn't be the new honor student Kyo Tamiko?" He pushed up his glasses with his index finger and smiled at me.

"You mean like Haru-chan?" The boy with gold hair that looked about six asked like a child.

"Mhmm" The taller guy without glasses gave a small nod and looked at me. I couldn't help but be impressed by his tall stature and broad shoulders.

"Very" The boy with orange hair on the right started "Interesting" The other boy with the same hair finish.

Oh, god twins.

"It was nice to meet you all but I really have to go" Turning around I reached for the door when suddenly I was pulled backwards by two people.

Tamaki walked in front of me and put his hand under my chin. The touch was unfamiliar and freaked me out!

What the heck is he doing!?

"Kyoya! I want you to bring me a uniform!" He commanded

"Already on its way." He replied.

"Um, I don't know what is going on but I got to go." I said to nobody in particular.

"Hey Kyo-Chan! Do you want to eat some cake with me?" The smallest one asked me while pulling on my arm. His eyes sparkled and my heart couldn't deny how sweet he looked.

He smiled cutely with his blonde hair and big eyes just staring into me. Reluctantly I let out a big sigh and gave him the sweetest smile I could muster.