Chapter 2

Lex POV

I tap at my desk unable to get that girl off my mind. What was it about her that's made me think about her so much? Was it those green eyes that entised me so much? Whatever it was I couldn't stop thinking about her no matter how annoying she was.

"Mr. Sterling, you have a guest here to see you." My secretary, who've I banged before, called over my intercom. While it was fun while it lasted, she started getting serious and I dumped her.

"Yeah you tell that bastard I-" I could hear she was here. I don't know why my heart started to race thinking of her. Why did she excite me so damn much?!

"Let her in." I said over the intercom. She came storming in, and seeing her amused me.

"Yes?" I laughed. 

"HERE'S YOUR DAMN SUIT!" She said as she threw my beautiful suit in front of me.

"It's armani you know."

"Yes I freaking know! It cost me 200$ dollars to clean it! That's all my money!" She fumed as her little fist were at her sides. Damn it, she's adorable.

"Haha, you've got to be joking. That's not all your money."

"Yes it is you idiot! Unlike you wear money grows on trees." I swear I saw smoke coming out of her nostrils. The more I stared at her the more attractive she became. She started looking around and her eyes widened.

"Is this really your office!? This is bigger than my apartment!" She gasped. 

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Your business card. You left it in your pocket." She said shyly.

"Oh, so you came because you wanted to see me?"

"Shut up! I didn't want to see you." She said but I saw the blush in her cheeks.

I stood up, and crossed my arms. I smirked at her, "Oh, pray tell, why are you here then?" I laughed as I leaned on my desk.

She started to look around nervously, "For revenge!"

"Revenge you say?" I mock. 

"Yeah! Because of you, I got in trouble at work!" She pouted. Oh how I wanted to bite her lip. 

"And how is this my fault?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Because I had to clean your suit, I was late at my job."

I walk up to her, coming close, invading her senses. I could see she was affected by me. I stood at 6'2 and she looked a measly 5'4. She was tiny. I crossed my arms. 

"So, Miss....?" I pause so she can fill in her name.

"Steele..." She mutters, suddenly shy that I was so close to her.

"Miss Steele. What can I do to fix..." I say as I touch her hair, "this suitation of yours?"

A deep crimson red floods her cheeks, "I-I... want my money back!"

"Well Miss Steele," I say as I let go of her soft hair, "You'll have to work for it." I walk back to my desk and sit down, amused at her reactions.

"What-what are you saying?" She stutters. 

"Work for me." I command. 

"No way in hell!" She shouts as she stroms, but it stirs me up more than anything. She's fiesty and defiant, and I wanted her even more. 

"Staci, please track down the lady who just entered my office. Keep an eye on her." I command over the intercom.

"As you wish, Mr. Sterling."

Damn right.