Too Good To Be True

Start from the beginning

He'd told her to strip and get comfortable on the mattress; treating her to a full body massage that led to a massage of another kind. He'd done virtually everything to satisfy only her that night; using his fingers, his mouth, the vibrator he found buried deep in her closet while he was hiding her Christmas gift. She didn't know he found it until he revealed it to her, but she was grateful he did. Needless to say, sleep came easy to her that night.

His erection pressed into her backside at the thought of her muffled sounds and tightened muscles from the way he pampered her only a few hours before. Sometimes he wondered how it was possible to be so infinitely attracted to her, but somehow it was and he had trouble controlling himself. He moaned into her neck as he placed love bites along her jaw and whispered, "Happy birthday, my sweet."

She smiled and tilted her hips back for a better feel of him against her. Her eyes finally fluttered open as she whispered, her voice still groggy from sleep, "Is that your knee or are you just happy to see me?"

"I'm always happy to see you, my darling," he replied, surprised when she opened her legs so he could slip between them. He sighed, knowing how badly he wanted her, but not wanting to alert the kids. She reached down and pressed her palm into his tip, rubbing it over her bundle of nerves. "My love. This day is supposed to be about you."

"It is," she replied. "And I want you."

"How badly do you want me?" He whispered, glancing over his shoulder to make sure the door was locked. She was rarely so sexually driven in the morning, but he couldn't deny her request. It was her birthday after all.

They were both dripping with desire, ready to make love in the late hours of that Saturday morning. She smirked when she ran her middle finger along her sex and reached back so he could get a taste. He moaned with delight to which she asked rhetorically, "Does that answer your question?"

***********************************

"Happy birthday, mom!" Both boys shouted from the living room as she finally emerged at ten to eleven. Her hair was disheveled in that post-sex mess of Spanish curls, glasses on her face, and robe securely tied over her naked body.

"Thank you, my loves," they hugged her and she kissed each of them.

"We're taking you out for lunch. Just me and Henry," Roland beamed.

"Well, I'd better get in the shower then," Regina pinched his dimple and walked toward the bathroom. She met Robin as he came down the hall, already dressed for the day. "Where are you running off to?"

"I'm meeting my mistress. It won't take long," he joked and she rolled her eyes with a smile. He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her deeply and lovingly. "I need to do a few last minute things while you're with the boys. I'll see you when you get back."

Regina went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her while Robin walked to the common area. He picked up his wallet from the side table and reached inside, holding out his credit card. Henry shook his head, "I've been saving for this. I can get it."

"Take it just to be safe. If she sees something she likes in a window somewhere or you want to take her for ice cream, then you'll be able to. Just make sure you're not back here before three."

The teen nodded and took the card from Robin, "Thanks for doing this. She's gonna be really happy."

"I'm just hoping its not too soon for this," he admitted, rubbing at the nape of his neck nervously.