I Have Something To Tell You

Start from the beginning

    "Well class, I guess time is up. But remember the next time someone's late. You all will suffer." Julian said with such force it scared me.

    I stood up and started to gather my things before trying to leave.

   "Miss Johnson. I'd like to speak with you once everyone is gone."

   I froze in my spot. Oh God, he's going to break up with my isn't he.. Just kill me now, I mean we barely started dating.

     "Scarrlette." Julian's voice pulled me from my rushing thoughts. I could feel him standing right behind me.

     "Yes Professor?" I said quietly.

    "Please forgive me for being such a jerk today. I am just protecting myself, I don't want to ever give anyone the idea that we are dating or even close. It coud mean I would lose my job and possibly face prison time. Who knows..."

   So he wasn't going to leave me... He was just as afraid as I was.. This was different.

   "I understand.. Julian, I'm going back to my dorm room. I guess I may see you later.. Who knows"

   And with that I left.. I had to tell someone about what was going on and I knew who that was.. I called Lucas telling him to meet at my dorm room. When I showed up he was standing there looking confused.

   "What's up Scarrlette?" He asked.

   "I needed to talk to someone about something that's going on. And you are the only one I trust enough to talk to. I just need you to understand ok?"

   He simply nodded and followed me into my room. We both sat down on the extra bed in my room and he turned to look at me.

   "So what's going on in the world of Scarrlette?"

   "I have a boyfriend..." I said quietly.

   "That's great! But why do you look so sad about that?"

    "He's 26..."

   "So that's only like five years more than your age."

   "He's a Professor..."

   "Now that is different. Who is it?"

   "Professor Smith...."

   "WHAT!?!" Lucas yelled, jumping up. "You're dating a professor! And Professor Smith at that!"

    "Shhh, just calm down please... Just please listen...."

   Lucas sat back down, but he was still shaking.

   "This is different.. And honestly it must have taken guts to tell me about this. I'm sorry about going off on you, it's just a bit of a shock... I really am sorry." He whispered, pulling me into a hug.

   "It's fine. I forgive you. I just had to tell someone, and since your my best friend I figured I could tell you anything, including this. But listen you cannot tell anyone, he doesn't even know that I am telling you this."

   "I get it. Look I got to go, I had plans for tonight and I don't want to be late. Love yah Scarrlette"

   And with that Lucas left my room. I was so afraid now, because Lucas can be very protective... God what have I done..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's POV

   I was sitting in my room thinking of ways to keep people from knowing about Scarrlette and I without being a total douche bag to her. There was a knock on my door and I open it to see my one student, Lucas, standing there.

   "Can I help you, Lucas?" I asked

   "I just want to say one thing quick."

   "Then go for it."

   "I know that you are with Scarrlette.. Now listen, she is my best friend. Do not hurt her or I will come for you. I don't care that she is dating you I could care less, but I am going to protect her at all costs because she has a shitty past and I'm not going to let that ruin her future. If I ever find you broke her heart, I will find you and I will kill you."

   "I understand. I would do the same thing if I was in your spot. I wish she would've told me she was telling you, but it doesn't bother me. Thank you for being a good friend, Lucas, now I will see you in class tomorrow."

   With that I shut the door in his face and went over to my bed. I wasn't sure what to do.. Her best friend now knew everything about us.. I guess things will be easier, we will find out. If it made her happy to have her friend know then it didn't bother me. I love her, and to me that's all that matters.

********************************************************************************************

Well there you go guys. another upload. Tell me what you think!! And what about Lucas knowing now huh? Oh sorry about the errors, I will fix them when I go back through to edit it all. love you guys. Vote comment. Have fun!

~Scarrlette(: