Chapter 3: Some Secrets are Worth Keeping

Dream
"You disgusting bi*ch youll never be a man!" I cry into my hands she won't stop yelling. She tears of my shirt."SEE THIS ! THIS IS WHO YOU ARE A STUPID GIRL WHO THINKS SHE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MAN!"She slaps me across the face and I fall to the floor. (end dream)
I wake up in a daze. I check the time and its 3: 00 p.m I still have a couple hour before I need to get ready for work so I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I face away from the mirror as I take of my shirt and pants. Slowly stepping into the shower , not wanting to look down.
By the time I step out of the shower I've already started crying as disforia and the unsettling feeling washes over me. I dry off hugging myself with the towel so I'd stop shaking. Slowly I face the mirror. Hooking on my binder and putting on my boxers and shirt. I grab my makeup back and contor my face. I pause looking in the mirror."that's better" I smirk stepping out of the bathroom
A couple hours later I'm back at the pizzeria with Vincent, Mike, and Jeremy. Checking the cameras and flicking the lights. Every so often we see foxy coming to hug us or calling us "Dum Dum diddle Dum" his singing really creeps me out. After the shift ended and everyone said goodbye Vincent pulled me aside and pushed me against the wall "Why haven't you called (Y/N~)"
"No reason" I blush as he moves closer to me. He pushes a hand up my shirt but I stoped him before he felt my binder"
Please don't " I frowned pulling his hand away.
He smirks rubbing a hand over my crotch I blush. Thank god I packed today. "Someones eagar" my face melt shiiiiiiiiiit! No dont touch me stop. Im screaming in my head but I cant speak. "Please... stop" I managed to say. He takes his hand away bitting his lip " Such a tease arent we~ "
He un pinns me from the walk and walks off "Make sure to call me~" I hear him say as he walks away
I breath heavily "That was close..." I pant as I start to walk home.