Mia, Letty, Hobbs, vince: baby

Mia: we adopted a 1 year old girl named Tania, she had flaming orange hair and emerald green eyes. She was born on August 16th. Then a year later we adopted another baby girl this one named Mariah she was 6 months old. Mariah had blonde almost white hair and grey/blue eyes. She was born on October 23rd. When we first got Tania she was bold and bubbly with just enough hair to pull into pigtails. Where as Mariah could only speak a few words at the time and had some thin hair on her head.

Letty: we went bold because ya know go big or go home. We adopted two sets of twins at the same time. They were both fraternal. The first two were a boy and a girl as were the 3rd and 4th. The first set were named Toby and Kenzie. Toby was born on April 13th at 2:50 pm and Kenzie was born on the same day but at 3:15 pm. Toby had chocolate brown hair and eyes to match. Kenzie had Chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes. The second were named Charlotte and Jai. Charlotte was born on December 3rd at 5:36 pm and Jai was born on the same day at 5:58 pm. Charlotte had black raven hair with crystal blue eyes. Jai had black hair that shone purple-ish in the light and grass green eyes.

Hobbs: one was enough for us we had a boy. He had my hc and Hobbs black eyes. We named him Kol after my grandpa. He was born on March 5th at 9:30 am. He was very quiet and rarely cried at all.

Vince: We had a bouncing baby boy that we named Dominic after his uncle Dom. He had Vince's light brown hair and my complexion and eye colour. He was born at 1:02 pm on February 30th. He was a very happy little guy and everyone was drawn to him. 2 years later we had another boy named Brantley after my dad. He had my hc and complexion but Vince's blue eyes stood out on him. He was born at 4:14 am on June 28th. He was just like Dominic in the sense that he was happy and everyone loved him, Brantley was just a bit more reserved.