Your little sister doesnt like him

Dom: I smiled as I hopped down the stairs happily. Dom had just said he was coming over because you had to cancel your date to babysit your little sister. "Aston where are you?" I called out to her. She came walking around the corner eyes glued to her phone like always. "What do you want yn?" I rolled my eyes but didn't comment on it as I was the same way when I was her age. "Dom is coming over to keep me company while I'm watching you." Her head shot up and her eyes narrowed "I don't even need a babysitter I'm 13 for gods sake!" My eyes widened then I yelled "what's your problem you were fine with it before!" "Just forget about it." She mumbled then walked away. I heard the door open then I saw Dom "hey babe i heard you and Aston yelling, what's wrong?" I told him what Happened and he responded by saying "I don't think she likes me." "What? That's insane, why wouldn't she like you?" "I don't know but she flipped out after you mentioned my name." I realized he was right so the rest of the day we let her have her space and didn't push her to do anything.

Brian: I was a little nervous because Brian was coming over for dinner. It wasn't the fact that this was his first time coming over that worried me. My younger sister Danica didn't like Brian at all, it seemed that she always threw a hissy fit whenever he was around. As soon as I got downstairs I realized that Danica wasn't there. "Mom where's Danica?" My mom looked around and shrugged her shoulders then I heard footsteps upstairs. I ran upstairs in anger and opened her bedroom door. There she stood in her sweat pants and a baggy t shirt. "Danica what are you doing!" I yelled. "Well I was going to watch YouTube like every other 15 year old girl." I rolled my eyes. "You know that Brian is gonna be here for dinner any moment, get ready!" "No! Your not the boss of me!" She screamed right back. "Danica!" Then we started screaming at each other until I heard someone answer the door. I covered my sisters mouth with my hand and listened. I could hear Brian's voice so I quickly looked over to Danica and whispered "get ready now!" She rolled her eyes but nodded. We were a little late for dinner and Danica didn't talk to anyone but at least we were there.

Tej: The fact that beca didn't like Tej was no secret. It seemed that every time my boyfriend would even get near her, she would sulk and glare. Tej had just left and I was sick and tired of Beca's attitude. She had been pouting, scowling, glaring, and sulking all day so I decided to confront her. I went over the possible directions our conversation could go as I climbed the stairs. Now if this was anyone else but Beca it would of been sort of ok, but the fact was Beca was a sarcastic twat just like me. I stopped in front of the door that had a sign meant to keep people out. I knocked and heard a soft "come in." When I entered Beca had her headphones half on and off, she was clearly remixing something. "Hey Becs I just want to know why you don't like Tej." At the mention of his name her hand slipped and eyeliner was down her face. "Don't ever talk to me about him again." She demanded, managing to somehow be putting and glaring. "Well why? Beca he's by boyfriend and he's gonna be around for a while." I didn't have time to finish as she cut me off. She spun around in her chair and stalked towards me. "Yeah well why'd it have to be him!? I like Luke better!" At the sound of my exes name I had enough "he's different, he make me happy and Luke never did that!" And then I stormed out.

Roman: my little sister Aubrey was really good at hiding her feelings. I wasnt aware that she could do that until one day. A knock sounded from the front door and my 16 year old sister went to answer it. I stayed slightly behind her curious to see who it was. When she opened the door there stood Roman, and Aubrey's smile tightened slightly "hi Rome." Then she walked away. Roman and I looked at her retreating form in confusion "what was that about?" He questioned. I looked back to him "I have no idea usually see happy to see you." I answered. We both just shrugged and walked into the house. We made our way to the living room where Aubrey was and sat down beside her on the couch. We were in a deep conversation when suddenly Aubrey stood up and stopped all talking. "I can't do this anymore." She said with forced smile and then she ran upstairs. I looked up t Roman "I'm gonna go check on her." I said. He nodded "you do that baby." After I got up and walked to her room I stood outside of her door. I could hear everything that she was writing in her diary as she had a bad habit of talking and writing. "And I know it's bad but I just can't help it, I can't stand him!" Realization dawned on me, she didn't like Roman. I turned on my heel and went back to Rome "what was wrong?" He asked. "No idea."

Han: My little sister Mackinly was strange when it came to Han. Whenever we would come over to my parents house, she would either be in a grouchy mood or silent unless talked to. Mackinly was the only thing I could think about as I did my makeup for the family reunion dinner. I suddenly felt something moist on my chin. I looked in the mirror and saw my lipstick smudged. Han walked in and wiped it off for me then said "ok what's eating you yn." I sighed shaking my head "nothing just think about Mackinly an the family." He nodded as said he'd be in the car. Once we got to the house I saw Mackinly and knew she was going for grumpy. Through out the entire night aw was glaring at Han. Han was talking to my uncle about drifting when Mackinly shouts "nobody cares about cars, about drifting, and especially not about you!" Everyone stared blankly Mackinly. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes widened. Everyone started murmuring to each other "I'm sorry but it had to be said." She told everyone. "Come on baby were leaving." I told Han.

An: sorry it took so long to update I ran out of ideas doe I had to wait a bit