Dom for eliza

An: this ones for +elizamay98 I hope you like it❤️

****your pov****

You sighed while sitting on the couch staring blankly at the tv, waiting for Dom to come home. You got up and decided to take a shower instead of staring at the television. Half way through the shower you heard the door open causing you to smile. You quickly finished and walked downstairs in just your undergarments. You made it downstairs until you saw a man that was not Dom standing in the living room. His back was turned to you so you tried to sneak back upstairs. "Why hello Eliza, I've heard a lot about you." The stranger said as you reached the stairs. You grimaced and turned to the man "that's funny because I have to idea who you are." You said sassily. The man laughed a humourless laugh "let me enlighten you, my name is shaw." You gulped at the stories that Dom told you about him rose to the surface. You spun on your heel and tried running upstairs but a shot rang out and you fell to the ground clutching your left leg. The last thing you saw was shaws smirking face before he knocked you out with a kick to the head.
****time skip****
You groaned as the bright lights turned on. "Bright lights?" You mumbled to yourself. Suddenly you remembered what happened, shaw had kidnapped you to piss Dom off. "Eliza your awake." Shaw spoke slowly. You just now noticed his presence as his eyes raked up and down your body. You moved your arms to cover the skin showing but couldn't as your arms and legs were chained to the table. "Let me go." You growled. Shaw looked up "now I dont think your in a position to call the shots eliza." He then advanced on you with a crowbar, you started shaking your head and begging him not to. Suddenly the door burst open and the deep voice that you loved called out "stay away from her!" Shaw turned to Dom and the team and smirked "I don't think I will." He then turned and started running to you. "Dom!" You screamed for him and as your blue eyes met his brown ones shaw fell to the ground. Dom stepped over the man struggling for his life on the ground to reach you. He broke your bounds and caught you as you collapsed "it's okay Eliza, I'm here now." Dom comforted you. You clung to him as he carried to the charger "I was so scared Dom." You whimpered. Dom kissed your blonde hair and set you down in the car "I won't let anything hurt you, ever." "I know, and you sure did take your time saving me." You said. Dom chuckled and simply said "I love you too." Before driving home.