Whose otp you are

Dom: His dad's and Mia's. His dad just loved seeing you two together and happy. Mia has always wanted a relationship like yours and Dom's.

Brian: Letty and Han. When Letty sees you and Brian together she just can't help but smile and she wants that for herself. Han wants to be there for his girl like Brian is for you.

Tej: Roman and Hobbs. As much as Roman hates to admit it he wants a girl to look at him the way that you look at Tej. When Hobbs first started hunting the crew down in rio he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have a relationship like yours.

Roman: Ramsey and Tej. Ramsey's your best friend and she lives for the way that Roman looks at you like you're his world. Tej is Roman's best friend and he can't believe that Rome picked up a girl as amazing as you, so he gets happy when he's sees you two being cute together.

Han: Gisele and Shaw. Gisele is his ex an she's so glad to see him with someone that makes him happy. You used to be Shaw's best friend so he can't help but still be protective over you, and Han has his approval.

Letty: Dom and Ian. Dom loves seeing his two best friends happily in love. Ian gets a twisted pleasure of threatening one of you to see the other get protective.

Mia: santos and tego. The two best friends love seeing their "little sisters" happily in love with each other.

Vince: Dom and Letty. The couple loves seeing you two still together after so many years.