Break up/makeup pt.2

An: part 2 couldn't leave you guys hanging.

Dom: it was hours after Dom left I lost track of time. At one point in time Mia came over because she had to drop something off, then she found me in a ball huddled in a corner whimpering Dom's name. She tried to get me to respond or to do anything but after an hour she gave up and told me when I felt up to it to call her. Suddenly the door burst open and heavy footsteps echoed through the house. They got closer and closer until they stopped right in front of me. I looked up and there he was in all his glory, Dom he had come back. He opened up his arms and I threw myself at him crying into his shoulder. I was sobbing "hey it's ok baby I'm here, I'm sorry." He comforted me. Only then did I realize a wet, sticky liquid on his shoulder. I pulled away and saw blood, I finally got a good look at him and noticed all the blood. "Oh my god Dom tell me what happened." I instructed as I pushed him to the bathroom. He laughed at me as I told him to sit on the counter. He pulled off his shirt before I did anything else, I looked at him "you show off." I laughed. "Only for you pretty lady." He smirked. As I got to work he told me what happened. "After you told me what happened-" I looked up shocked. "I didn't tell you what happened." "Yes you did." I face palmed I must've spoken when I had the flashback. He shook his head and said "anyway I went to the races, to find the bastard and when I did boy did he wish I would've killed him." I looked up shocked. "Dom, babe why did you do?" "I had him begging for death, but I hit him with a wrench and I didn't mean to keep hitting him but when I was finished I couldn't lift my arm." I shook my head trying to hold back my smile. He was back, I was his and he was mine.

Brian: It's been 3 horribly days since Brian left me and I've never even left the house. I vowed to myself that I would never love another, or drink alcohol ever again. As the days go on the pain seems to get worse and worse. I know the break up is entirely my fault but then again Rome was at fault to. Believe me I have him a piece of my mind after Brian left. I was almost asleep when I felt warm, familiar hands wrap around me. I tensed when I felt his head in the crook of my neck. "Brian" I whispered. "Shhh." He mumbled into my neck. I knew that in the morning we would have to have an awkward talk. But for right now I was in heaven. When I woke up I heard bacon sizzling in a pan downstairs. I was hesitant to go downstairs but did anyway. The second Brian spotted me he spoke "look I know I was wrong and it wasn't your fault that Rome got you drunk and I'm sorry that I left." With that I hugged him.

Tej: Letty and Gisele left a while ago and Mia was downstairs making dinner. Then I herd yelling it was Mia and a voice I thought I'd never hear again; Tej. The fighting went silent and heavy footsteps thumped up the stairs. I saw him, our eyes met. I stood up staying where I was but he was the one to hug me first. I wrapped my arms around his warm torso sighing in enjoyment. "I didn't want you to leave." His words muffled by my skin. "I was just warning you that I'm going to be a lot more protective over you." "Are we good?" I questioned. He just nodded.

Roman: It's been a few weeks sense Roman and I broke up. I've tried to get my mind off him by partying and being with other guys but they don't last more than a few days. I hate to admit it but I miss him and I was wrong about breaking up. "Ok, yn if it doesn't work this time your done." I said to myself. I was going to one last club, in hopes of getting over Rome. When I stepped in a ton of flashbacks hit me, we have so many memories here. I shook my head and headed towards the bar, as I sat down the same bartender was there as when Rome and I had a party. He tried to speak to me but before he could a strong a hand gripped my arm and pulled me away. I spun around only to see Rome. "Hey... Rome I was meaning to talk to you." He nodded. "I've been meaning to talk to you too." We then spoke at the same time. "Ok you first." "No you." "Ok." We both took I a deep breath "I think breaking was a mistake." "I want you back." It tookv a minute to realize why the other said but when we did we just hugged tightly.

Han: It's been a month sense I left Han I had hoped he would follow but he didn't. I'm still trying to get over him and convince myself it wasn't my fault. But it was my fault it's not his. A pounding on the door woke me up at 7:00 in the morning. It was far to early to be up let alone answer the door. I was sleeping in one of Hans shirts that I took with me and some little shorts. As I walked to the door I pulled the shirt down slightly trying to get it past my mid thigh level. I didn't look up when I opened the door, and it wasn't till someone cleared their throat did I look up. When I did it what I've been waiting for, there stood Han with 100 hundred roses. "Yn I'm so sorry it took a while for me to get here, I had to make sure they got the point." I smiled slightly. "Them? Point?" I asked. He smiled "I got rid of the models baby all for you." I couldn't take anymore I launched myself at him and started crying. We just stood on my porch hugging. I knew we were fine then.