"I.. I'm sorry," he says quietly and I just shh him and go over to him to hug him tight.

"What's wrong, do you not want to take the jumper off because you feel insecure? Or something like that? Because you're beautiful and perfect and I wouldn't change anything about you, you don't have to be insecure around me, you're beautiful to me," I finish my mini speech and he shakes his head.

"I'm not in-insecure.." I give him a confused look and he breathes in deeply.

He hesitates a lot at first not looking at me and he huffs a little before slowly pulling off the jumper. When it's fully off his eyes shut and tears roll out of them at a rapid pace.

My eyes connect with the reddened scars and cuts on his stomach. My baby was hurting and I was busy being an asshole. Ignoring him.

"I'm sorry Harry," he cries.

My eyes fill with tears as I just look at the cuts and scars.

"S-say something," he sobs and insecurely covers his stomach with his arms.

"It's okay," I say to him and he looks up at me with his big blue teary eyes.

"R-really?"

"Yes baby, you were hurting and I ignored you, you weren't okay and I didn't help, I didn't even ask if you were okay for God's sakes!" I start to get mad at myself, my voice raising making Niall wince.

"H-harry.. please don't sh-shout," he cries even more.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice," I apologise and wrap him in my arms.

"Shh, it's okay. You've had such an awful life up to now. It's not been good to you, I'm glad I met you. I intend to make you better. Treat you better than you've ever been treated, make sure nobody hurts you, make sure you're okay every minute of the day, that everything is perfect up to your standard and you know why I'll do all this for you?" He looks up expectantly.

"W-why?"

"Because, Niall Horan, I love you," I whisper to him and he smiles a tiny bit.

"I love you so so much. And I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you were hurting... Are you okay now?" He nods and I give him the 'are you?' Look and he shrugs as more tears escape his pretty eyes.

"You're not okay are you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry," he says and he has nothing to be sorry for. Literally nothing.

"Baby.. you have no reason to be sorry, you've done nothing wrong," he blinks a little.

"Okay.. can we still get maccies for breakfast?" He says and I let out a little laugh as he smiles.

"I guess we can since you're kinda cute," I kiss his forehead as he giggles being the adorable Niall I know he is.

...

After eating our breakfast we decide to spend the day in bed, but we made sure that Niall got his jobs done before Myrtal had another go at him for not doing them. I helped but Niall had to guide me in what on earth I'm supposed to be doing.