Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

            My tails came out but it was painful at first. Hopefully, later on when my tails pop out it would be less painful. I got up and stacked all the grocery bags to a corner. I walked around the counter to go sit on the couch and watch some TV, my eyes caught a glimpse of car lights lighting into my house. I walked over to the glass doors; I forgot to close the curtain. I saw the car drive away quickly, could someone have seen me? Was I seen? I started freaking out but closed the curtain and grabbed a blanket on my way to the couch. I bundled myself up with the blanket and turned on the T.V. I tried to push the thought of someone watching me away. I fell asleep and awoke from the sound of someone arguing. It was super loud like if they right there in my house. I stood up, trying to hear clearer, I now knew that the people arguing were my apartment neighbors I guess you can say, and two floors up lived a 40 year old woman who I always said hi to in the morning. She was arguing with a man. I had no idea who he was but he did not seem nice.

It is not my fault!

Yes it is! He said.

You were the one that told me it was like that.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!  He said.

Nothing! I did nothing wrong! I could hear her in tears now. I guess he lifted his hands to hit her because she yelled out “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO HIT ME NOW??”

I heard a loud slap and I heard her hitting the floor and bawling. I quickly unlocked my door and ran up the stairs. Outside her door, I took a second to think of something. Then I burst through the door, in front of me was Mrs. Pattison on the floor her cheek turning a shade of pink and the culprit that caused it was standing with his face red and his hand throbbing with pain as he held it.

“Who are you?” He barked.

“I am her neighbor, I came to borrow something.”

“WELL, DON’T YOU KNOCK!!?” he yelled.

“She lets me come here whenever I want to. I don’t know what’s going on nut from what I see I can get you in big trouble. If you don’t want to involve the police, I advise you to leave!” I said making my voice a little louder and firm with power.

He looked at me and left the room in anger bumping into me as he left. I helped her up and gave her a bag of ice to press against her cheek. She thanked me and I left beck down the stairs. I felt proud that I saved her from something turning into something dangerous. These powers were not so bad. I felt like a hero. I picked up my stuff and ran to the car because I was about to be late to class.

            I parked my car and ran through the hall ways like I was on fire. I got to class on time, one minute left and I was panting so hard I was afraid I would pop out a lung. It has been a while since I have been in class. I listened to the teacher for a while but then I started to get bored. I looked out the window, played with my nails, and I started to make a to do list for when school was done. I had to go to the library to pick up books and I want to go to the Asian market to buy Pocky.

I was so happy when the bell rang and everyone walked to their cars. I got in and drove fast to the places I needed to go without saying bye to my friends. They were mad because of it and I knew because I heard them talking when I entered my car. I went to the library and returned the books and picked up the new ones I requested. I checked them out myself because I had an embarrassing book in the pile. How to understand men was the embarrassing book I had in the pile.  

            I got home and started to organize my kitchen while eating strawberry pocky. Then I heard a knock at the door. I wonder who it could be at this time. Especially, if I have only three hours, to go until my tails to come out. I looked through the peep hole and saw Jasper. What is he doing here? I opened the door and let him in.

“Jasper, what are you doing here?”

“I just came to visit.”

“Well, that is nice. Would you like something to drink?”

“Water, please.”

“Ok, hold on.”

My phone started ringing when I was about to serve him water. I went to go see who it was and was surprised that it was jasper calling.

“Hey, Jasper, are you calling me?” I said when I was turning around. I gasped when Jasper was behind me and then pushed me against the wall and drew out a knife from back pocket and put against my neck.

“What are you doing?”

“I am doing my job. I am getting rid of you creatures.”

“You are a hunter.” I gasped.  

Min Ho’s POV

I was pacing back and forth in front of her door. I did not know whether I should enter. What would I say? What is she? I am so nervous, what if she is violent and will kill me? No! I know Hana and she is not violent. Should I knock? I was about to knock when I heard a scream. I opened the door and barged into the apartment. I found myself looking at Hana against the wall with a guy pointing a knife at her. They did not notice me yet; I quickly walked over to the kitchen and walked on the side of the wall to her room where the scene was taking place. I was behind him now; I tapped his shoulder, clenched my fists and swung at him. He fell onto the floor and knocked out.  

Sorry it is not that long >.< Please comment and vote. I woould like to read everyone's opinions. I tried to leave a cliff hanger. So whatcha guys think? I am finally in vacation so i will try to update more often. Also once i have finished this story and the forbidden love story, i will more on the others but if you guys have any requests on what type of story you want me to write i will try to fulfill that request.