The Sick Day Part 3

Percy immediately realized what that voice meant. The Stolls had arrived. Percy raced around the house in a desperate attempt to hide all his valuables. The last time they visited  the Stolls only left a pair of socks in their house,it took months to recover everything. Percy had a sculpture his mom gave him and several paintings , when Luke ran over and unlocked the door. The Stolls barged in as Percy attempted to shove his  paintings in a closet. 

"We heard you were sick,"said Connor,"so we decided to come for a visit."

"How nice of you,but how did you know we were ill?"

"We have our sources."replied Connor.

"Plus we installed video cameras in your house."added Travis.

Before Percy could process any of this Zoe let out an enormous cough. The Stolls glanced and Zoe and grinned. In an instant, they surrounded her and began offering her their "merch". They were about to give her a flowery pink watch that looked suspiciously like Percy's next door neighbor's, when he heard a loud crash.Percy thought monster  and uncapped Riptide . Percy began to put together the pieces in his mind and glared at the Stolls.

"What did you do this time ?"he sighed.

"We only brought one monster to your house."

And with that Percy ran outside.

A/N

SORRY I WAS REALLY  BUSY TODAY AND THESE PAST WEEKS ,SO I DIDN'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO RIGHT.I WILL  WRITE MORE SOON. :)

"