She was thin, not too thin where it was medically dangerous, but certainly underweight. Her cheekbones jutted out against her pale skin. Her temples her hollowed. Her eyes were dark and held an indifference about them. Perci could never hide her emotions; you could always tell how she felt through her eyes. Her red lips and dark clothes contrasted greatly and gave her the look of a cliche badass villain. A wide smile, barring all of her white teeth, stretched across her face. It was unsettling.

Dumbledore tried not to look surprised by her appearance. "Hey, Dumbledork." Dumbledore cracked a smile. At least she acted the same (as far as he could tell).

The professor walked past her and sat in his large chair. "I assume you achieved your animagus?"

Perci nodded and sat across from him. "Yes," she said, her voice even. "It went well."

"It must have. I'm guessing that it how you came to be here, in my office. So what is it?" Dumbledore asked.

Perci grinned. "You'll find out soon enough."

Dumbledore unwrapped another lemon drop and popped it into his mouth. "What is it you need, dear?"

Perci leaned forward. "I need your help, sir." Dumbledore nodded for her to go on. "As you must've known, Lily and James Potter sent me to their old friend, Sally Jackson, to be kept safe while Voldemort was on the lamb and while Harry was being born. I was visiting Sally on the night they were killed. I was supposed to go to Sirius, but Sally kept me. To raise me as her own, she took my memories and his them away in the Ministry."

Dumbledore nodded. "And where is it my help comes in?"

"I have absolutely no idea where the hell it could be." Perci sighed. "And I'm not really a planner. As far as the one I made was to get a disguise. Hence the animagus. Other than that, I have no idea what I'm doing." Perci chuckled. "Surprising, right?"

"You would like my assistance in breaking into the Ministry of Magic, navigating through it, and stealing something?" Perci nodded. Dumbledore grinned. "When do we start?"

Perci smiled and checked her watch. "I actually have a prior engagement and I'd like to make an entrance. I'll be back tomorrow at the same time. Thank you, sir."

----

Hermione and Ron led Harry through Hogsmeade, explaining what was going to happen. "This is mad." Harry said.

"It kind of is." Ron added, earning a slap from Hermione.

"Thank you for your encouragement, Ronald." Hermione muttered and trudged on.

"Who'd want to be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember?" Harry scowled.

"Look on the bright side: you can't be any worse than old toad face." Ron said, not really giving Harry the vote of confidence he needed.

"Thanks, Ron." Harry replied sarcastically.

Ron patted him on the back. "I'm here for you, mate. We also wrote to Perci." He added.

"Let's hope she doesn't come, she'd be endangering herself by even stepping outside Grimmuald Place." Hermione said.

"Who's supposed to be meeting is, then?" Harry asked.

Hermione shrugged. "Just a few people, really." She chirped nervously before opening the door to the Hog's Head pub.

"Lovely spot." Ron muttered. The owner looked back at them with glazed over eyes before leading his goat out of the tiny room.

"Thought it would be safer somewhere off the beaten track." Hermione nodded at him and led the two boys up the stairs to the attic.

Harry rolled his eyes, remembering Hermione saying, "Just a few people." There were at least 15 people packed into the small attic. It was silent, except for the shuffling of feet and the occasional cough or sneeze. In front of the group of students, sat a long table, three chairs, a quill, and a piece of long parchment. Ron and Harry sat down quietly and waited for Hermione to start the meeting of sorts.