Ch.1

Lauren povs
It was a day after we finshed the tour and it was the first summer that we would past together...
-Lourennn where the hell ar- , ou here u are . Are u coming or u want us to let your ass here and die here alone ?!
-Ha ha really funny of u Dina. And
... does my ass cause u any problem girls couse no one say that they didnt like it?!
-Hahahaha ok ok girl am not going to push this argumen more ok just move cause Allu is waiting us downstere and please make a call to Mila where the hell is she damen !
-Ok ok girl dont scream i can here i mean one minute before i coud.
- Haha cool .. calll herrr
- Ok ok i will- in fackt was a little inberesing callin Camilla after we had discut but we were bff so it was normall for us and bc for me nothing was that normall anymore.
- Morning Camz andd where the hell are u right now.
- Hey Lo am sorry i know am late but am really nere ok ?!
-Camz... please dont tell me that u are near couse when u say that it means tha- i even didnt finished the sentecis when i heared a scram of Camilla.
- Told u i was near .
-Sorry my mistace- a sweet smile fited my face couse that was ehat Camila fo to persons . I was raning downsatir and the girls was all in the car and guess what the only pleace was near Camilla. Yes i was nevos . A week befor the end of the tour we were giving an interviu and the girl that was inveriuing us asc us if we know what camren was .. and yes that was the part when i was totally in imbarac . U wont to know why that i will tell u.

It was Camillas 17 birthday and she had invited all us at hers to party . There was all the famous persons that we had noun till we were at X factor. When we enter there Camilla hadent arrived yet . Me and the girls was waiting her in there with all the other perdons.
A-Do u know where Mila is?!
D-Dont see me i thing i have just lost my choncho
L- No no u didnt here is dhe birthday girl,hey am going to take something to drink ok?
D-Yep ok go.- She looked wonderfull , like a
dream like the most shining star in the most dark night.
C - Hiii ! Whats up ?
N- Finaly u here so i dont have to take care of Dj anymore .
C- Haha sweet D . Girls where is Lolo
D- Shes taking something to drink .. there there she is.
C- Ok see u around i need to tolk to Lo ok?
Girls-Ok-In that moment i just turned around and found Camila coming in my direction.
C-Hey bby Lo.- That soundet so sweet ..
L- Hey Camz happy birthday !
C-Thanks Lo. Eee.. I need to say u something .
L-Whats up?
C - You know that doy that i have in school that likes u alot ?!
L- Do u mean Bred?!
C- Yep and.. he ask me if u want to play with him and somefriends spin the bottel ?!
L- Camilla really?!
C- Me and the girls will be there i promis.
L- Camz..
C- Pleaseee!!- how coud i saied no to that beautifull browni eyes .
L- Damen Camz ok.
C-I love u Lo . Camone they are waiting for us. Girls me and Lo are going to play spin the bottle with the boys AND BRED.
D- Ouuu it will be an interesting i cant miss it . Lets go friks.
L-Shout up DJ.
C-Lets go.
I thought that it was an idiot game till it make me realize something really inportant.