Chapter 3

Have you commented already????

By the way here's another update...

Charaan!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Find Kiera lein Sofia Asahina
Pasig Public highschool
4:30 pm
Grade 11-1
2nd building
I hope you could fetch her safely!!

So.....ito pla ang school niyah????,akala ko mayaman pamilya nila?,I can't believe that mom would let me marry commoners?!, but its not that bad. And maybe she was very intelligent that she came in section 1?.

While I was just watching TV in my room I looked at the wall clock beside my TV and it shows its already 4:25 in the afternoon "shit!", I cursed. And I directly went on my way.

I arrived at her school 5:06 in the afternoon and I know I've been late in many minutes from now.Imam looking for her classroom in the 2nd building but I keep on asking other students for what if they know Kiera in building 2 but they keep on nodding hmmm...so that means she's not famous in her school.

Luckily I saw how many minutes passed I saw the building 2 and the building looks old and creepy for other people would say... Why?,because the building is so silent. While I was just walking through the corridors I saw a girl walking towards me and I saw that...its

" not her",I said almost irritated.

"Excuse me, do you know Kiera lein?" I asked to the girl but the girl seems starstrucked looking at me.

"Ah?,uhmm Kiera?,pasensya na Hindi ko sya kilala", the girl said simply.
" but wait..."I said.
I looked at her again before going on my way
"Do you know where other students of building 2 went after classes?" I asked.

"Syempre sundan moko!", the girl said with a smile on her face she looks like a 3rd year but I'm not so sure.

I followed her for anywhere she was going and we end up in a wide forest where I saw...group of gangs were having fight in a court in the middle of the forest.

" what the heck are they?",I blurted out.

"GANGSTERS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!!,IS MY UD THAT SHORT?, SORRY GUYS!!!
NAKAKABITIN?
KAHIT AKO NGA EH NABITIN RIN!!?

Hay nku!!! Sino ang makakahula sa susunod na mangyayari???!

Comment??

At

Vote??

~~~~nicathecute89