Chapter 1*Gomenasai*~sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
derrick's dream...

"promise me nii-san,do everything just not to break our parent's hearts",he said.I can't believe he could still smile  even though his situation was like that.
"i promise",i said without hesitation.as i see he is about to close his eyes,i held his face and tears kept pouring from my face...i know what it means"iie-iie nii-san,don't die!!!!"

~~~~end of the dream....
derrick's prov

"iie!",i woke up as a loud echoe banged the room and i realized....napanaginipan ko naman yun ulit.tumayo ako sa aking kama at naligo pagkatapos pimunta ako sa magara kong closet at kumuha nang tuxedo,for exactly 10 mins.

*ScoTT Inc.Building*

"good morning Mr.scott!,the guests are already waiting for your speach",my secretary said and i just nodded.I went to the event hall at may mga 125 guests ang nandito 'mierda!'(*shit in french*)i mumbeled.because of my new project this coming december,only 2 months are left.i went to the stage and grabbed the microphone."Good Morning,ladies and gentlemen",i started so that they would notice me standing in front here"i know that all of you are excited for my new project in december"everyone gasped as if they didnt know anything"my new project is..."i continued"is to have a new project in hokkaido,Japan!!"everyone clapped and applaud to my news.30 minutes passed and i was about to get out from the event hall,when i banged into someone.I stared at her expecting to be hurt but she was still standing but bowing to me"I'm sorry"I said simply,but mukhang ang napakabata pa niya "Iie..gomenasai" she said and went on her way.I was very fascinated by her because she's too feminine,kind and gentle i don't think so...my conscience said..

Hi,how's the first chapter?

Sorry for not updating guys!

I just feel inspired right now!

Love u readers!

~~5lyntsukisahina