Chapter Seven.

As the limo pulled to a complete stop Emmalee glanced over Asher 's shoulder to glance out the window trying to catch a glance of where they were. They had been in the car over an hour without a single hint to where they were going and by now her curiosity was getting the best of her.

"We'll be there in about fifteen minutes." Asher said with a cheesy grin.

Emmalee sat back, her cheeks burning a soft red. "Sorry," She said softly.

"For being curious?" Declan asked, a delicate brow raised. "Well, that's just nonsense. "

"I don't think you'll be disappointed."Asher said simply, his own brows knitting together in thought. "Unless you don't like this sort of...thing." He pouted.

Emmalee looked up at him. "What let sort of thing?" She asked. How was she suppose to know if she like it if they didn't tell her where they were going, let alone what they were going to be doing.

Asher and Declan looked at one another before returning their gaze to Emmalee. "You'll see." They said in unison.

She sat in silence the remainder of the ride, her hands folded neatly in her lap. Declan had told her that she would see what it was like to be a rock star. Did that mean they had a concert tonight? She wasn't sure she was up for something like that. After what seemed like a days worth of shopping she was tired and a bit more weary.

The limo stopped and Asher moved for the door, bouncing with excitement. "We're here!" He exclaimed as he jumped out, turning to look at Emmalee.

The unknown had her stomach tightening into knots as she reached for the hand that Asher extended for her.

"Your hands are sweaty." He stated softly as she stepped out of the car.

Feeling self conscious she quickly pulled her hand and wiped them on the back of her skirt. "Sorry," She murmured sheepishly, earning a soft chuckle from both the men.

"No need to be nervous. " Declan said softly, stepping out behind her and placing his hand on the small of her back, urging her forward.

"Where are we?" She asked as she looked up at the lone building. It looked like an old warehouse that no one had occupied for ages; worn, forgotten, and uncared for.

Asher stepped forward and held his arms out in a grand gesture. "Welcome to the Loft Emmalee. " He said with a cheesy grin.

She looked up at him with a questioning brow raised. "Is it like a club."

"No,"Declan said, causing her to turn and look at him. He had an amused grin curling his lips that instantly took her breath away, and she forced herself to look back at the building. "It's where-"

"No!" Asher yelled out, covering hid mouth to keep him from saying anymore. "Let's just show her. " He pleaded.

Declan merely nodded, lightly pushing his lovers hand away. "Are you ready Emmalee?"

"I guess. " She said softly.

The two men took their place at either side of her, each taking one of her hands in their own and lacing their fingers together. She felt anxious as walked along side them towards the mysterious building; the backside if her mind screaming that perhaps this wasn't a good idea. She didn't know them, really. What if they were murders and this is where the came to make their kill.

She swallowed loudly, gaining Declan's attention. "Relax love. "He said softly.

She forced a smile and tried to contain her nerves as they approached the door. Asher released her hand and skipped forward, turning the know and pushing the door open with more force than needed.