Chapter 10

Riley's POV
I sat there, I hear someone come up behind me, I continue crying. I hear Jc say" Riley, baby, come here." I turn around and see Jc and Kian, I get up and run to them, I hold onto Jc for dear life. He picks me up and Kian said" Riley, it's okay, it's okay, shh, shh." I put my head on Jc's shoulder, still crying.
Jc's POV
Kian and I started walking, Riley still crying, at least she wasn't hurt, once we got to the road, we saw Ricky and Connor pull up. Kian opened the door and I got in, not moving Riley to a seat. She's now down to quiet whimpers and sniffles. Kian got in and Ricky started driving.
We just pulled up to our home, we got out. Riley had fallen asleep about 10 minutes ago, I carried her up to her room, shadow followed, I laid her down. Shadow went next to her. I walked out leaving the door cracked open. I walked downstairs, I said" what are we gonna do?" Ricky said" what triggered it?" I said" uh, she was holding onto me the whole time at the water park. Maybe the crowd at the water park." They shrugged. We just have to wait for her to come down.
Riley's POV
I wake up in my room, shadow next to me watching me. I pet his head, he ruffed. I smiled, a little, I went into the bathroom, but quickly went out grabbed a sheet and then covered the mirror. I went in and took a shower changing out of the clothes I was in. I took a shower then jumped out, I got dressed and went to my computer, turning on All Time Low, I started dancing around. After 3 songs, I crashed on my beanbag seat. I got up and went out of my room, I walked down the hall and to the stairs, I then walked downstairs and saw Kian and Sam on the couch, filming a video. I slightly smiled then sat down on the stairs, Sam looked my way before turning back to the camera, he said" Riley, is stalking us!" I rolled my eyes, then he got up coming to me, he picked me up and carried me down the stairs then flipped me over so I was hanging of his shoulders down his back, I smiled as he spun around then went back to Kian, taking me with him. He dropped my feet causing me to fall onto the couch next to Kian, I smiled, he then sat on my legs, I started pushing his side, he said" what?!" He was laughing, he knew he was sitting on my legs, I glared at him then pushed him again, he said" oh, am I sitting on your legs?" I nodded, he stood up and I moved my feet, he sat down. I sat between them, they finished up the vid and looked at me, then the rest of the guys came down sitting next to us, Jc said" what triggered it?" I gulped and looked down, Connor put a notebook and pencil on my lap, I drew myself scared, running looking at the mirror, seeing my ugly self. I wrote" myself, my ugly terrified self." I gave the notebook to Connor, then got up leaving the room, I went up to my room and sat in my play tent. I heard my door open then someone come in, I saw two figures standing in front of the tent, then I heard Jen say" hey Riley, your not ugly, everyone thinks your a beautiful little girl." Then Jack say" your adorable Riley." I smiled slightly, Jen said" the guys have to go to a meeting so you can either go with them to a boring meeting or come with us to have some fun!" I smiled, and poked my head out of the tent, I crawled out and went to them, I pointed to them and nodded, they smiled and Jack lifted me up and swirled me around. Then put me down, we walked downstairs, Jen said" guys! She's going with us." I heard them all respond from their rooms. Jack lifted me up and carried me to Jen's car. Once we got in and started moving, Jack said" we can go anywhere you want, Riley." I nodded and remember a movie I wanted to see, Epic( I forgot if this movie was in 2012 but I think it was so..) I grabbed my phone and typed 'movies' then gave it to Jack, he took it then said" to the movies we go!" I smiled.
Once we got to the movies, we got out and got popcorn and drinks and candy then went into the movie.
Jc's POV
We walked into the meeting, we are planning to take a tour this summer. It's gonna be awesome, and the best part Riley will be there with us. I can't wait, it'll be great!
Riley's POV
We are just getting back to the house, it's night. It was a fun day we went to the movies, then to the beach then to the mall. Then ate. I hear Jc scream" finally they're back!!!" I smiled, then I was lifted up by Jc. He said" we missed you!" I smiled, Kian yelled" we got good news!!!" I smiled and Jc said" KIAN! We wanted to tell her together!!" Kian said" whoops!" I smiled, once everyone came down or came to us, Jc flopped onto the couch, taking me with him. I smiled, I laid ontop of him. He sat up sitting me on his lap. I smiled, they all said" we're going on tour!" I stared at them in shock and surprise, Jc said" we're gonna be on a tour bus." ( yes I know they went on tour later I think, but whatever I don't care! I can't keep it on track!) my mouth dropped, Jen said" Andrea and I are going to!" Trevor said" you're trying not to bounce around, aren't you?" I nodded, Kian said" let it out." I started bouncing around excitedly, Ricky said" we leave in a few weeks, meaning summer time." I nodded and bounced around. I smiled and smiled, Jc said" okay calm down, little energy!" I stopped and looked at him, then I tackled him, he screamed laughing, I smiled, Jc said" maybe we should leave her here with jack or Joey!" I shook my head, Kian said" no way! She's going!" I smiled.