05

Brooklyn's point of view

"Hey Brooke, me and Luke are going down to the school and are going to go enroll you. Do you want to come with?" Ashton asked me and I looked at him.

"Yeah sure." I said and he nodded. "I'll be down soon." I told him and he nodded. He closed my door and then I stood up.

I couldn't leave the house in leggings and an oversized sweater so I went to my closet and looked in it. I grabbed a white dress with a watercolor floral design and then took some white flats out.

I changed into it and then I brushed my hair out. I put it into a side braid and then I tied a light pink hair tie around it. I set a watercolor flower crown on my head and then I began doing my makeup.

It wasn't much, just enough to where I felt confident in myself. When I finished, I put everything away and then I walked downstairs. I saw Luke and Ashton sitting on the couch and I pulled my dress down a bit.

"I'm ready." I said and they nodded. They stood up and Luke wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"You look beautiful." He said and I thanked him. "If any guy looks at you wrong I'll punch them." He told me and I just nodded.

"Are you ready to start school?" Ashton asked as he opened the car door. I got in and then the other two got in the front seats.

"I don't like school so the answer to that is pretty obvious." I said and buckled my seatbelt. He laughed and then he agreed with me.

"None of us really enjoyed school either. We were like the outcasts of the school. Michael called himself a rebel but that really wasn't the case." Luke said and I laughed.

"Let's see what's on the radio," Ashton said then he turned it on. Suddenly I heard a One Direction song and I danced in my seat.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever," I sang and Ashton laughed as he turned it up. He and Luke began to sing along and I laughed myself.

They looked all badass with their leather, boots, snapbacks, and bandanas, but they were rocking out to One Direction. It was pretty cool.

"That high note though." Luke said and I agreed. "That boy is Jesus." He said and Ashton laughed.

I looked out of the window as some song I didn't know came on. "Luke, pop-punk is on the radio." Ashton sad and the two high-fived. "All Time Low is on the radio. Hell yeah."

"What's pop-punk and All Time Low?"

"Pop-punk is a music genre that is punk but is too pop to be punk rock." Luke explained. "Did that make sense? I feel like that didn't make sense."

"I understand." I said and nodded. I heard that term but I never really took the time to figure out what that meant. "What's an All Time Low? I heard that before but I don't know what is it."

"More like who." Ashton said and turned the radio down. "They're a band, pop-punk band. They're also some of our really close friends. This is their song 'Something's Gotta Give'." He told me and I nodded as I listened to it.

"It's not bad. I like it."

"Glad you like it." Ashton told me and I nodded as I continued listening to it. Luke hummed along and I tapped my fingers on my leg to the beat.

"I've never heard All Time Low on the radio before this song came out." Luke said and looked at Ashton. "I'm so glad they're on though."

"Same Luke." Ashton said and I hummed because this song was so catchy. The car stopped and then Ashton turned the car off.