01

Brooklyn's point of view

"Brooke?" I hummed and looked up from my Ipod. "You're leaving today. I'd suggest that you get ready now." The headmistress said softly.

"Okay." I said and she closed the door. I stood up and then looked down at my dirty clothes. I sighed and went to the suitcase I had packed last night.

I grabbed my black skater skirt and then my plain pink t-shirt. I also took out my pink flats that match the shirt and a black bow. I threw them on my bed and then stripped out of my shorts and shirt.

I stuffed the dirty clothes into the suitcase and then threw the clean clothes on. I grabbed my brush and then brushed out my long blonde hair.

I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I put my hair into a high ponytail and then wrapped a black hair tie around it. I put the bow in front of the ponytail and then I grabbed some of my roommate's makeup.

She let me borrow whatever I needed as long as I didn't use too much of it. She understood that make-up made me feel prettier and more confident. She started wearing make-up when she was fourteen too.

When I finished, I put the bag away and looked in the mirror. I rubbed my glossy lips together and then fixed the bow a little bit.

I left the bathroom and then zipped the suitcase up. I put my Ipod in my bra since I didn't have pockets and then I wheeled the suitcase downstairs.

I set it beside the couch and then I heard the front door open. The headmistress walked over to me and then asked if I was ready to go.

"Um, yeah." I said and stood up. I gave her a hug and she chuckled. "Thank you for everything." I told her and she told me it was fine.

"Come on, they're waiting for you." She said and I nodded. We pulled away and then I grabbed my suitcase. I followed her to the front door and then looked at the four boys standing in the doorway.

"I think you know them." She said and I nodded quickly. "Go on. Luke and Ashton are your new dads." I nodded and then went up to the two boys.

"Hi," I squeaked out and they looked at me. "I'm Brooklyn." I said and Ashton smiled at me. His smile is so much prettier in person.

"I'm Ashton and this is Luke. We're the ones who adopted you. Those idiots are just our best friends and bandmates." He said, pointed to the rest of the band.

"I know, you're the band 5 Seconds of Summer." I said and smiled. They all looked at each other and then nodded.

"You've heard of us?"

"I love you guys." I said and then blushed. Luke chuckled and then I shuffled my feet awkwardly. "Is that weird? Was that weird?"

"No, not at all." Michael said and then nodded towards the door. "Let's get out of here." He said and I nodded.

We walked out and then I followed them to their car. "Here, let me put your suitcase into the back of the car. Go get in." Luke said and I nodded while thanking him.

I sat down in the car and then buckled up. "The house isn't too far from here." Calum told me and I nodded. "Any song requests?"

"Uh, I dunno." I said. "Maybe something Ariana Grande?" I asked and he nodded. Soon, the song 'Bang Bang' was playing and I chuckled as they all sang along obnoxiously.

-

"We're home." Ashton announced as they pulled up into a big house. "Everyone out of my car."

I laughed a bit and then got out of the black car. I closed the door behind me and then went to the trunk so I can grab my bag. "I'll get it Brooklyn, don't worry about it. Just follow Luke up to your room." Ashton told me and I nodded.