Futile (Rin Matsuoka)

A/N: Ayeeee I'm starting with my hoe. 😂👏👌💕

You and your boyfriend were playing a game. Whoever's 'it' has to kiss the other person somewhere on the body. The person 'it' at the end of the day has to do whatever the winner wants.

Rin was currently it' and you were scared he would pop out of nowhere. But since you were at the mall, you decided to act casual and try on some clothes that interested you.

You were walking past (Favourite Clothes Store) until you saw something that caught your eye.

This'll come in handy later... You think to yourself. If you won, you knew exactly what you wanted Rin to do.

You quickly went into the store and bought your size. It was quite expensive, but it was worth it.

As soon as you walked out the store, someone grabbed you from behind and slammed his lips onto your head. He quickly let go and began to run.

"RIN! I'M GONNA GET YOUR ASS BACK!" You shout loud enough for him to hear.

Everyone around you stared. I mean, who wouldn't? You were just kissed by a 'random' man, and then you called out to him hella loud as he ran away.

"Ugh!" You say as you stomp after the pinkish-reddish-whatever-head.

You kept following your boyfriend around and around, hoping for a chance to attack. The chance never came.

At this rate I'm gonna lose...

You obviously didn't want to lose. He was probably gonna ask you to act sexy for him. Or maybe make you do the do.

Rin walked home. And so did you. While he was rummaging through his bag looking for his keys, you immediately attacked.

You kissed him on his back making him turn around out of instinct and grab your hand. You tried to shake him off but to no avail.

He kissed you back right away making your efforts futile.

While cooking dinner for the two of you you felt someone's presence coming from behind you.

You immediately turn around to see Rin standing there casually. The male looked at you confused and smirked.

"Oi, (Your Name)! Aren't you gonna get me back? Or did you give up already?" Your boyfriend says as he pins you against the kitchen table.

He licked the corner of your lip up to your eye and you tried to stop him. Once again, you efforts were pointless.

Since he gave you a chance, you decided to take it. You lightly pecked his check and slipped out of his hands. You ran into your room and hid under the sheets.

When Rin walked through the door you called out, "You can't get me anymore!"

"Yes, yes I know! You win okay?"

You went out from under the sheets and looked disappointed. "I know you let me win."

"I know what you want me to do." You boyfriend replied. He held up your shopping bag and began stripping.

[A/N: liek, in front of you, what a fuck boi. Jkjk ilyyyyy Rin~~]

He changed into what you had bought him earlier but he struggled. Since it was in your size and all.

He tried fitting in the cop costume but it was too tight so he had to leave the buttons undone.

You laughed as you watched the male struggle. He was trying to fit everything on. It didn't work.

After minutes of struggling, Rin left it how it was and focused his attention to you.

"Do you like seeing me like this (Your Name)?" Rin asked making you laugh even more. She obviously didn't understand my point.

"Of course I like seeing you struggle!"

"Then maybe I should walk around shirtless?" He smirked.

You blushed as you finally caught onto what he was saying.

"THEN ALL THE GIRLS WOULD TAKE YOU AHO!" You threw a pillow at his face and then took another one to cover yours.

A/N: Geys Wattpad is distracting from doing Algebra homework. Its due tomorrow R.I.P Catherine

Woot~

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my Free! fanfic. Please leave a vote, comment and a follow! Thank you so much for all you support!

-Catherine