Ferris Wheel (Makoto Tachibana)

" We'll meet here again next week . . . " The stranger says to you .

You nodded in response and waved goodbye . He was such a good person , to think you still didn't know what his name was . . .

---

You woke up and got dressed ready to meet the stranger again.

You wore your favourite outfit and casually walked downstairs. Your parents said good morning to you and your mother prepared you breakfast.

You quickly ate and began to head out.

"I'm not going to be back until late today!" You say whilst putting on your shoes.

Your father sighed and drove off to work.

You walked to (Favourite Restaurant) where you were supposed to meet the male.

Once you arrived you looked around but he was nowhere in sight. You sat down at a table and ordered a drink while waiting for him to turn up.

A few minutes later a male walked towards your table and sat down.

He ordered meals for the two of you and laughed at the way you were drinking.

You pouted making him laugh more.

"So where do you want to go today, (Your Name) ?" He asks and you looked at him, shocked.

"Hey! How come you know my name but I don't know yours?!" You hit him on the shoulder playfully.

He laughed at you and brushed you off. He recommended a theme park and you nodded.

You hadn't been to a theme park in ages.

You quickly ate your meals and caught a train to the closest theme park.

---

Once you arrived you were hella excited.

You and the male went on many rides and the day flew by.

"Its almost midnight, I have to go home now," you say ready to walk away but the male pulls you back.

"One more?" He asks concern filled his eyes.

You nodded and smiled.

He leaded you towards the ferris wheel that glowed in the night.

You went into your seat and held hands with the male.

"At midnight..." the male begins to say.

You tilted your head in confusion and looked to where the male was pointing.

All of a sudden, fire works began to go off and the water fountain erupted.

Your seat lifted to the top and the male pulled you in for a kiss.

You returned the sensation and pulled away after a while.

---

" Makoto Tachibana . . . " he whispers .

. . . And thus ends your day with the stranger whom you fell in love with .

♡♡♡

A/N : Tbh this is the most beautiful story I've ever written.

–Catherine