Chapter 13: Girl's Day Cheat Day

Sabrina POV

I can't believe we are going to film Girl Meets World tomorrow I'm so excited! I can't believe Rowan and Peyton clicked! It's just so fast! I should text Rowan if she wants to hang out.

S~ hey Row ARE YOU EXCITED?!?!?!

R~ for what?!

S~ HELLO!!!! EARTH TO ROW! We are filming tomorrow!!!!

R~ oh my goodness I totally forgot! I CANT WAIT BUT IM SOOOOOOOO NERVOUS😁😁😁😁

S~ hey you know what we could do? We should hang out today

R~ I'm in we should have a girls day... A SLEEPOVER!!

S~ YESSSS OKAY what shall we do ?

R~ LETS GO TO THE MALL!!

S~ YASSSSSSS I'll pick u up at 1

R~kk

R~ gtg my brother is so annoying

S~ lol bye

I turn off my phone and I head to the shower.. When I'm done its 12:06 and I have to get ready

I do my make up routine then I get dressed. I pick out black leggings, a Red Sox jersey, and red converse with red socks.. I stand in front of my mirror and I say sarcastically,

"Wow I'm totally not a fan" then my phone rings its Rowan I answer then I look at the time my eyes wide open... It's 1:10 I rush down the stairs then I realize I answered the phone..

Me. "hey I'll be right there"

Row. "I hope so where are you?"

Me. "I'm getting into my car right now so I have to go bye!

I hang up and I get to my car

Rowan POV

I didn't text Peyton that I was going to the mall cause he might want to go but I need some girl time with my girl! I mean what girl doesn't want girl time with her best friend?! Then I see Sab drive in to my drive way. She opens the trunk so I can put my duffle bag in the trunk. I get into the passenger seat and we drive to the mall.

Peyton POV

I didn't get a text from Row about hanging out today so I'm going to go to the mall to get us promise rings. I love her so much that I want to promise my love to her.

Sabrina POV

We arrive at the mall and we go to Forever 21 first. We walked in empty handed but we walked out of Forever 21 like we just bought the store... We had so many bags😁 oh well... We then went to the Nike store we both split up because we needed different things.

Peyton POV

I was at the store to buy the rings for almost two hours! Then I headed to the Nike store to buy some new shoes.

Rowan POV

I was trying to look for some shoes when I came across a familiar face.

Sabrina POV

I walked all around the store to find Rowan. I looked everywhere but I know she wouldn't leave me. It's a really big store so I searched and searched... But I saw her with.

Peyton POV

I came into the Nike store and saw Rowan but I only saw her back then I saw that she was really close to someone in front of her..

Rowan POV

He kissed me and I kissed back...

Then I hear a voice of two say..

////////////////////////
WOAH CLIFFHANGER WOAH WOAH.
Who's it gonna be😈?
~L