Chapter 19-Tears and a Funeral

It's been two weeks since we all fought Jason. It's been two weeks since Jason killed my sister. It's been two weeks of pain and tears of loss. It's been two weeks since I've eaten. It's been two weeks sine I've talked.

  "Jasmine, speak to me." Bryant said. I was just ignoring him staring out the window. It's been gloomy and rainy the last couple days, just how I feel right now.

  A flashback of Avery's death came into my head. Tear started to well in my eyes. She may have been a brat and annoyed the crap out of me, but only now do I realize how important my baby sister is to me.

  A single tear streamed down my cheek. A thumb wiped the tear away; it was Bryant's, "Don't cry, it causes me pain also." He said.

  At that I finally spoke after two weeks, "It's all my fault."I whispered looking down at my hands.

  Bryant took my chin into his thumb and index finger, "Avery's death was not your fault." He told me. I wasn't in the mood to fight so I let it go.

  II looked down to find him on his knees in a nice black suit. That's when it hit me, today is Avery's funeral, "Today is the funeral isnt it?"

  He forced a small sad smile on his face and nodded, "yeah, you should get ready." He said.

  I got up from were I was seated and went to my closet. I put on a black sweetheart dress with black lace running down my back that landed just above my butt. The dress reached past my knees. I grabbed my black flats to go with it.

  When I walked out, Bryant was looking me up and down. It made me smile for one in a long time, "You're staring." I told him.

  He looked up to and saw that I was smileing and he smiled back, "You're smiling." He said. I nodded. He bagan to go through his pant pocket and took out a black velvet box., "Here." He handed it to me.

  I took it into my hands and looked down at it, and back up at Bryant with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What's this?" I asked.

  "Just a little gift to make me feel better." He told me with a small smile.

  I nodded and proceded to open the small box. Inside was a silver charm bracelet. There were quite a few charms on it. There was a piano charm, a microphone charm, a wolf charm, a charm with a 'J' for my initial, and more. The one charm that caught my eye was a heart and said 'I Love You' in cursive letters.

  He loves me. He LOVES me. HE LOVES ME! "I do." Bryant replied to me.

  Tears began to prick my eyes. He really loves me. I looked into his green blue eyes and leaned in and pecked him on the lips. After that I hugged him., "Thank you."

  He hugged me back, "You're welcome." he replied.

  "I love you too, Bryant." I whispered into his chest just loud enough for him to hear. He kissed my forehead and put his chin on the top of my head straight after still hugging me.

  "We should go." He said. I nodded and took my hand into his as we walked out of the house together. I got into Bryant's black BMW and we drove off to the church.

  We arrived at the church and I realized Bryant's family never left after the fight, they were here, "They wanted to be here for you, and help you feel better." Bryant explained.

  Love walked up to me with a sad smile. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a black and grey plaid button up shirt, along with some black converse. "Hey Jasmine, I'm sorry, about your sister."

  "It's fine don't worry about it." I told her. She pulled me into a hug and I gladlly hugged her back. She pulled away, "Thank you." I said to her.

  She nodded, "No problem." she said before she walked back with Enrique. He smiled at with apollogetic eyes.

 Everyone walked into the church and began to take there seats. After 20 minuets of sitting in our seats waiting, the ceromony finally began. I was sitting inbetween my mother and Bryant. Between me and my mom, we cried so much I'm pretty sure we were under water at one point. Bryant continued rubbing circles on my backk througout the ceremony. I really do love him, he's so sweet.

  When Bryant and I left after the long funeral, we headed towards his house. We entered the house. We entered and I was greeted with 3 warm hugs from Bryant's mother, Katira and Anthony.

  "I am so sorry for your loss." Mrs. Kings said.

  "It's fine." I said with a sad smile.

  It was shocking to be greeted with all those hugs, but what really shocked me is when I saw Bryant's dad walk into the room.

A/N

Hia my baby ninjas sorry bout the cliffhanger...but hey I'M BACK! Wait til the next chappy it will be way better and SHOCKING! LOVE YA!!!!

Chow ;D

Please comment vote and maybe even fan! 300 votes for next chapter or no chapter.