Chapter 16- Kidnapped

I was staring at Jason with hatred in my eyes. Why was here? He had no reason to come and visit me. He may be my uncle but he killed my dad and tried to drown me when I was like, 4. "So all of the sudden you want to talk to me after 12 years?" I asked with noticeable anger in my voice.

  "I need you to come with me, for private reasons." He said looking back at Bryant.

  LIKE HELL I WAS GOING WITH HIM! "Uh, let me think, NO!" I yelled, "You really think I'm going to go with the guy who killed my father? If you think so, then think again."

  He smirked, what the hell is he smirking for? "Boys!" he yelled. Once he did two men came out holding the arms of Avery, who was attempting to get out of their grips. I could tell she was trying to yell at them but she had duct tape around her mouth. I could see the fear in her eyes. "I knew you would try to defy me, so I went to your house and took your precious little sister." He sarcasticly cooed.

  My blood was boiling, I was furious. How dare he put his hands on my little sister. "Let her go!" I yelled.

  "If you ever want to see your baby sister again, I suggest you and you little mate," He started with distaste. "come to the old abandoned theater on Oak street in 3 days time." He finished.

  "3 days, not a chance, you are NOT going to take my sister!" I yelled as I ran at him about to attack him but he was too fast and I ended up falling to the ground. He just laughed, "Your a bastard!"

  He smirked, "No, no, no." he said shaking his finger as if I was a naughty little kid. "You try anything I won't hesitate to kill her!" He said as he came up behind Avery, grabbing by the throat as she screamed under the duct tape.. At that I ran at him again, no one touches my sister!

  I fell to the ground again, and I turned around to a smirking Jason. When I was fully turned around I looked over at Bryant who was now on the floor in pain. "Bryant!" I yelled as I ran to him. I looked up at Jason with tears of anger and sadness, "What did you do to him?"

  "The same thing I'm about to do to your sister, just worse." He looked over at Avery with a huge ass grin on his face that I would love to smack off. He was just staring at her. All of the sudden Avery screams under the duct tape in pain and falls to the floor.

  "Avery!" I yelled.

  "I warned you not to try anything, if you try it again I WILL kill her." and with that Jason and his goons holding my sister were gone within the blink on an eye.

  I heard a groan behind me from where I was standing staring at where they used to be. I turned around to Bryant still on the floor in pain. I ran to him, "Bryant, are you okay?"

  "Yeah." he forced out with a groan, "I'm fine."

  "No you're not, we need to get you home." I said as I tried to bring him up but he was too heavy for me. "Can you tell your brother to come?"

  "He's already coming." he grunted.

  Within a minuet Anthony was there helping me walk Bryant to his car. Anthony drove us to there house and we carried Bryant up to his bed. "Okay, so how did this happen exactly?" Anthony asked.

  "My 'evil' Uncle Jason did it; I guess he has the power to cause pain." I said looking at Bryant who was now sleeping. "Can you go for a second, I want to stay with him alone." He nodded and walked out of the room.

  "We need a plan." Bryant said with his eyes closed.

  "You're awake?" I asked.

  He opened his eyes and tried to get up and grunted and I tried to help him "I'm fine." He grunted. "We need a plan."

  "What do you mean?' I asked.

  "I mean we need to figure out a plan to get your sister back."

  "I know, but  what are we going to do?"

  "I have family all around the world that I can call to help us out." He said. he got out of the bed and walked over to his dresser and pulled out some pieces of paper. "This is a list of family that lives here in America." he said handing me one of the papers. "An this is family that lives back in england." he said handing me the othjer peice of paper."

  "Okay, that's great but what do they have to do with any of this?"

  "We can call them and they can come with us to get Avery back."

  Hey, he has a point. This plan might acctually work. And so when we were finished looking at the papers, we called his family and they agreed to help. They all should be here in florida in a day or two.

  A/N

Hey guys I decided to be nice and not make you guys wait til I had 45 votes so I posted today. But next time I'm not doing it again. I know I may sound like a bitch but I have standards. KK, love ya my baby ninjas. hope it's long enough. 47 votes for next chapter.