Chapter 17- Family Reunion for the Wrong Reasons

Bryant's family finally arrived in Florida and we were discussing what our plan to attack was for tomorrow at the old abandoned theater. But first I was introduced to everyone, "Jasmine, this is my cousin Enrique, and his mate, Love." Bryant said pointing to a guy who had blonde hair and blue eyes who was fairly built, and a girl who had jet black hair and hazel eyes with heavy eyeliner, she was probably emo, but she was still pretty. The couple looked to both be around 18 years old.

  I smiled and shook their hands, "Nice to meet you." I said and they replyed the same thing back.

  Bryant walked away from the two and led me to a girl who looked around 16, "This is Ania, my aunt who is sadly younger then me, but is my father's sister." So she was a vampire. Ania was really pretty she had long black hair that reach just above her calves and had dark blue eyes.

  "It's nice to meet you, Jasmine." She held her hand out for me to shake which I gradually took into my hand, "You're much prettier then Bryant described you as."

  I smiled, "Thats very nice of you." she smiled back. "Your pretty too."

  Her smile got larger and she thanked me right after smiling. , "Thank you."

  Bryant took my hand into his and I looked up to him smiling as if he knew something. Mind readers, I swear. We walked over to a man who appeared to be around 6' 7". Tall man. "This is my mother's brother and my uncle, Isadore." Isadore held out his hand for me to shake and I took it into mine. He looked to be in his 40's.

  He didn't speak to me to say hello, or anything. "He's deaf." Bryant told me. Well, that explains why he didn't speak to me. Bryant introduced me to a few more people.

  There was Kylie, who was Bryant's older cousin, 19 years old. She had strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. Then Matt, who was Bryant's other uncle, who is 24. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and was fairly built. Melanie, Bryant's older sister, 20. She had black hair and green eyes. she was very nice. Then there was another one of Bryant's cousins from his fathers side, Barbie. Yeah weird name, not only was her name Barbie but she looked like one to. Blonde hair and blue eyes and way too much make up. Heres the thing, the girl is 15.

  I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to that emo looking chick. What was her name again? Love i believe. "Hi, can I help you?" I asked her.

  "No, I just have a couple to ask you." she said with a smile that I'm pretty sure was forced.

  "Go ahead."

  She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen. We walked into the kitchen there were two little kids sitting at the chairs at the table, they looked like twins. Probably around the age of 3 or 4. Love turned around and to me with a nervous smile. "My parents were out of town and so was my brother so I was left in charge to babysit the twins, so I had to bring them." she stated. "Is it okay if they stay?"

  I smiled, "Yeah sure, I love kids." I stated.

  She smiled. "This is Janet, I call her Jojo." she pointed to the cute little girl, "And this is Jonathan." refering to Janet's twin brother.

  I smiled to them, but as you know on the inside I was sad, furious, and pissed off. I need my sister back home to safety. I walked back out with Love into the living room. We all began planning for tomorrow. When we were done I was ready. We had a kick ass plan and everything. "I'm ready."I told myself, and then we all went to bed to wake up to hectic day.

A/N

Hello my baby ninjas! It's been a while. Pleez forgive me. This chapter is dedicated to the one who is the original creator of Love, Enrique, Janet (Jojo), and Jonathan. @marisol_1155 to know more about those 4 characters read her book Why Me!

55 votes for next chapter. love ya.