Chapter 2: Andy's POV

•Andy's POV•

I'm approaching the house nervously, and I'm terrified right now. I saw the flier a couple days ago that said some rock band was in need of a new lead singer.

I just moved to Los Angeles, California, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I know it's kind of weird wanting to start a hard rock band where the guys in it where all black in a place called Milwaukee, that's why I moved out to LA the moment I turned 18.

I actually didn't wait till I graduated high school before I moved out here which may sound stupid to some people, but I don't feel right just sitting in a desk all day learning boring stuff while I could be out in a huge cities doing what I love.

My parents have always told me I had a great voice and encouraged me to follow me dream which gave me the confidence to follow the flier instructions to the house.

As soon as I rang the door bell I felt as time slowed down. I have been in a band before but that was with a bunch of people I know. This time I'm going to be auditioning for a bunch of people I have probably never seen before in my life.

Stop shaking like a girl. I mentally told myself. As soon as I told myself that, a guy with shaggy black hair answered the door.

"Hi, I'm Andy. I saw a flier a couple days ago looking for a lead singer." I said hoping he wouldn't noice how nervous I am and think I'm a pussy.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jake," He extended his hand toward me for a hand shake. "Come on in. There's only one other person here and I don't think anyone else is coming. It's a shame how much rock is dying out."

As I walked into the household, I replied."I know what you mean. I just moved here and back where I'm from only a hand full of people listen to rock music."

"So where are you from?" Jake said, trying to make small talk as we walked down the hallway.

"Wisconsin."

"Oh." He said grimly.

After staying dead serious for a moment we both burst out laughing which relieved all the tension in the room. Jake and I enter a room we met three guys and a blond chick which I assumed was dating one of them since she was in deep conversation with this guy.

Once we entered the room, Jake said, "Hey everyone, this is Andy," which immediately grabbed their attentions, "he is going to be auditioning as well."

After he said that I remember earlier when he mentioned that another guy was trying out. This made my nerves returned since all the guys there seemed like best friends.

"So which one of the guys are auditioning?" I whispered to Jake.

He responded, "None of the guys, it's the girl."

My body and mind instantly became calm calm. I knew this was going to be a piece of cake.

__________________________

A/N: So from now on I'm going to be updating this story every weekend. Andy is going to be a bit of a jerk to Cristal in the beginning. Please vote and comment if you liked it. If you didn't like it then helpful criticism is appreciated. Thank you! <3