Chapter 15: It's time

Start from the beginning

Matteo: Or maybe hindi pa talaga nila panahon that time.

Sarah: Baka nga... Oh tapos anung nangyari?

Matteo: He went on dating other girls until he met this young actress. She became the "apple of the eye" of that guy during that time.

Sarah: Naging sila?

Matteo: Umm, never pa na-busted si guy. Yep, naging sila.

Sarah: Yabang!

Matteo: Smooth lang nung simula (Pagpapatuloy nito). The girl is very supportive sa sports nung guy; the guy is into triathlon kasi during those times.

Then there is this one day when they are having a dinner in a restaurant. After magbayad nung guy, he went to the rest room and unnoticeably left his wallet on the table top.Out of curiosity, the girl check on the wallet and she's surprised that a picture of the singer which happens to be her friend is being kept by the guy instead of hers.

Hindi ko mapigilang hindi matawa sa kwento nito.

Sarah: Seryoso? Nangyari yun?!

He just kissed me on the cheek to answer my query.

Matteo: His girlfriend during that time didn't confront him. But there's a seemingly cold weather between the two of them starting to pile up.

Sarah: Loko pala yang guy na yan! May girlfriend kaya siya!

Matteo: But love is an unstoppable force, Love!

Let me continue...

I forgot to tell earlier that he's been keeping a necklace, with a heart pendant in his room for a long time.

Sarah: For his girlfriend?

Matteo: Nope! For the girl he loves for so long.

Sarah: Did his girlfriend learnt about it?

Matteo: She saw the necklace inside his room and thought it's for her.

Sarah: Why she's inside his room?

Matteo: Uh... Let's not talk about that.

Sarah: What?! I'm just curious...

Matteo: So as I'm saying, she thought it's for her and then she noticed that a letter "S" is engraved on the pendant. And she has an idea to whom that letter refers to.

Then she confronted him and he admitted that it's for that girl but then denied his feelings.

Their relationship became rough after that incident.

Sarah: Hindi ko masisisi yung girl. The guy shouldn't have pursued her if he's in love pala with someone else. He cheated her right from the very start.

Matteo: No... He thought he's in love with her. He just didn't realize that what he felt that time was mere attraction. Too late to realize it though.

Kinurot ko yung braso niyang nakayakap sakin.

Matteo: What is that for?!

Sarah: Ang sama mo! Este, nung guy pala.