Chapter 14: Jingle bell

Matt's POV

When I arrived to my room I go straight to the bed, that long hours of flight was so tiring...

The bell boy instructs me on the room details and some blah, blah, blah. The last thing I've heard was that he put my baggage on the side of the bed. But I still managed to say "Thank you.", and then I instantly fell down to sleep.

Sarah's POV

'Pagpasok ko pa lang sa room parang hinihila na ako ng kama para mahiga at matulog pero hindi lang talaga ako sanay na hindi nagsa-shower before matulog. So after the room help left, I get my small luggage where I managed to put all my toiletries and everything I use for my beauty regimen.

I found where the bathrobe is and then shoot I went straight to the shower.

After 30 minutes under the shower...

I wore the robe with nothing underneath and then I started to apply the toner and then the moisturizer and I'm good to bed!

I'm singing an upbeat song while walking from the bathroom to the bedroom and then I stopped... My mouth flung open, my heart beat faster.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Where's my luggage?!!

Why Matt's luggage is here?!

Have they interchanged it? How come I didn't notice it earlier?

Yeah right... His luggage is also silver like mine.

I tried to call his room's line and his mobile but nobody's answering.

After 10 minutes of trying to call him, medyo nilalamig na ako so I start to check on his luggage just to learn that it's locked.

I tried to guess on the 4 number combinations and I got it on the 1st try, it's our anniversary 0-9-x-x . Hindi ko mapigilang di - mapangiti, kasi we have the same number combination.

Hindi ko mapigilang matawa pagbukas ko ng luggage niya. He's quite organized ah, nasa upper part lahat ng boxers nya (he's not into briefs) and oops... na-spottan ko yung boxers na niregalo ko. Kinuha ko yung may face ni "Elmo" and got no choice but to wore it.

Yung mga shirts niya puro white kaya yung polo niya na lang yung kinuha ko, I wore one of his blue polo.

I tried to call his room again and again but to no avail.

Then I finally decided to sneak out of my room and tried to knock and bell his room since 2 doors away lang naman yun.

"Love!!! Pls. open the door."

"Matt! Why you're not answering?"

"Love, please naman... baka may makakita pa sa akin dito na gan'to yung suot ko!"

"Gian Matteo! Wake up please!"

Matt's POV

I'm currently having a dream. I'm dreaming my DREAM!