Chapter 15: It's time

Sarah's POV

Ang dami naming pinuntahan ni Matt na mga place na parehong first time for the both of us.

Selfie dito, selfie doon.

Habang sila Mama keep on checking me very 30 minutes yata. Which helped naman... because it interrupted a lot of moments...

Sa last day namin sa Prague, he asked me to go to this highland field where we could view the whole City of Prague in one glance.

The view is just mesmerizing. Kaming dalawa lang ang nandun. I sit and he sits behind me and hug me from the back. I rest my head on his chest. Sarap!

Matteo: Love, I have a story to tell...

Sarah: Go on... I'm listening.

Matteo: This is a story about this young boy. He's a racer, a car racer specifically. He is 16 years old at that time.

He's watching a veriety show with his mother then he saw this beautiful girl, a beautiful lady with an angelic voice.

Out of nowhere he told his mom, "She'll gonna be my wife, I'll marry that girl Ma!" Then he laughs a bit, a sign that he's just kidding.

I felt that there's a lump in my throat, I'm nervous on where this conversation is going.

Sarah: Do I know that guy?

Matteo: Let me finish, Love.

Then his mom took that opportunity and told him to enrich his singing, for him to completely end his racing stint. Surprisingly he agreed, he took some voice lesson in U.P. and took up music major in U.S.

He had a lot of girls that time but everytime he'll go back to his flat he'll watch TFC to have a glimpse of her and he even searched the YouTube to view some of her past performances. Sometimes he questions himself, "Is he becoming a fan boy?" because it's so out of his character to stalk someone like that.

Sa tagal namin meron pa pala akong hindi alam tungkol sa kanya. He's pouring himself to me now.

Sarah: Torpe pala yung guy? Ba't hindi niya niligawan that time?

Matteo: Hindi siya torpe. He just didn't have the means how to get near her until...

Sarah: Until?

Matteo: Until he was able to break in the showbiz world and he asked his friend to introduce him to her. He was introduced to her twice, the second one with her parents.

Sarah: Wow! Meet the parents agad! (I said, teasing him.)

Matteo: They became text mates but then he learned that she already has a boyfriend that time.

Sarah: That's why nag-give up na siya agad? Ang hina pala nung guy na yan.

Matteo: He just respected the girl's relationship that time.

Sarah: What if gusto na din siya nun girl that time? Confused lang ba. Kasi hindi naman siguro makikipag-text mate yung girl kung hindi 'di ba?!

Matteo: Talaga? (I saw his smirk slowly surfacing.)

Sarah: Maybe yes, maybe no. Wala, mahina yung guy na yan!